#13154 Business Implementation Manager (Procurement) – 7 month extendable contract
Company: a large bank
Rate per hour: $ 48
Reporting to the Manager, Procurement Infrastructure the Business Implementation Manager will support the enterprise goal of enabling goods and services ordering in to the Enterprise Requisitioning module following a predefined rollout strategy.
Following a predefined rollout plan, the successful candidate will work with a variety of Business Units to order against third party vendor contracts currently held in the Enterprise Contract Management module repository. This will encompass a variety of products and services including but not limited to Maintenance Contracts, Consultancy, IT Contractors, System related Services, etc.
- Establishing relationships with the business process owners;
- Provide overviews to the business process owners of the Enterprise Requisitioning module and the value it brings to both the Organization and their particular process;
- Conducting current business process reviews in order to determine where in the process the eProcurement toolset can be leveraged;
- Creation of “To Be” process flows for the business process owner;
- Collaboration with the eProcurement System Administration team for implementation of the business process including all facets required (i.e. Test Scenarios, Supplier enablement);
- Development of “To Be” processes for ongoing business process on boarding activities post implementation;
Minimum 5 years’ experience implementing business processes in to eProcurement applications such as SAP SRM, Ariba Buyer, Coupa, etc.
Procurement industry designations would be REQUIRED
Possesses the ability to influence decision makers at all levels of the Organization by showing the benefit to new process;
Proficient analytical skills for the purposes of understanding current business processes;
Working knowledge of MS Office suite of products specifically Word, PowerPoint and Visio;
Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills;
Please forward your resume as a Word attachment, stating your availability to:
Symbiotic Group Inc.
905 – 287 – 5595 x 235