I) Department Administrative Support
- Order and monitor the use of office supplies and schedule office equipment maintenance
- Keep office / facility in good maintenance status
- Assist with preparing and organizing company events
- Coordinates and book hotel & flight
- Helps to apply for accounts for new hires, maintains divisional contact list.
- Arrange / record / coordinate department conference bridge.
- Provides ad-hoc administrative support to team members as needs arise
II) HR Administrative Support
-Support HR strategizing
-Receive and process applications; interview candidates and negotiate contracts
-Write and distribute job postings, lead conversations with vendors and career representatives
-Maintain employee personal file
III) Executive Administrative Support
- Maintain calendar appointments and deadlines
- Keep meeting minutes as needed.
- Make translation for CEO
- Travel with CEO when translation required
- May perform other general clerical duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity with a career goal in business administration
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience in a fast-paced & multicultural corporation an asset
- Superior time management skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- A team player with exceptional interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills
- Very organized, detail oriented, and possess ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and multicultural environment
- A proactive, self motivated & self-starting individual with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English and Mandarin