Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

job that required adaptability to changes with labour laws, technology and clients
real time monitor (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 December 2013
8hr work days/40 hr work week either 07h00-15h00/ 15h00-23h00 shifts. Each day offered differing challenges based on call volume, weather and staffing needs. You were required to use time to complete daily tasks, provide analysis on previous days activities and offer insight on how to improve tasks.
Pros
indoors, set shifts
Cons
communication breakdowns/lack of management

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Fun working Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Torbay, NL15 December 2017
Challenging position,but a fun place to work with lots of awesome co-workers. Very supportive company. Always learning new things and room to move up within the company.
Experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS14 December 2017
I enjoyed working at Sykes, I would work double shifts with no issues. I was coached, was asked to move to another account with encouragement to apply for supervisor. this account failed and moved to another, I was promoted to supervisor on this account within 3 months. I had training and worked with ABAY. Sykes was a great place to work. I had worked at Sykes for approx. 18 months before being promoted.
Pros
great coaches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.