Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

This might be an okay job for some....
agent (Current Employee) –  n/a13 December 2013
I currently work here....and I am in training. The training instructors are rude, and have attitudes, and most don't even try to help you at all. The training classes are useless, you won't start to learn anything until you get out there on production. My trainer was always putting me on the spot in front of everyone, and making me feel worthless every night. and the managers sometimes don't even know what they are doing themselves. The job has a bad rep of firing people for little to nothing and that is SO TRUE.... The only good thing about it is the pay and the benefits. My coworkers are messy except for maybe a few.
Pros
benefits, pay is good
Cons
breaks are too short, barely can get any days off

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Work from Home12 December 2017
Sykes is a great place to work for but they should up the hourly wage, and training should be a little longer. Also more flexible shifts for those that cannot work evenings.
Working from home for Sykes is not a good idea.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 November 2017
You have to buy all your own equipment, except for one cheap computer that they mail you. You must dedicate a whole room in your house to working for Sykes which wouldn't be that bad except there are no hours, they will give you about 10hrs per week, if you want more hours you must be willing to do "jump ons" which are unscheduled shifts with no notice, you must watch your emails for these jump on requests, then by the time you get all logged on and ready you will find that the shift has already been taken by someone faster!
Pros
work from home
Cons
no hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.