Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated reviews

This might be an okay job for some....
agent (Current Employee) –  n/a13 December 2013
I currently work here....and I am in training. The training instructors are rude, and have attitudes, and most don't even try to help you at all. The training classes are useless, you won't start to learn anything until you get out there on production. My trainer was always putting me on the spot in front of everyone, and making me feel worthless every night. and the managers sometimes don't even know what they are doing themselves. The job has a bad rep of firing people for little to nothing and that is SO TRUE.... The only good thing about it is the pay and the benefits. My coworkers are messy except for maybe a few.
Pros
benefits, pay is good
Cons
breaks are too short, barely can get any days off

Other Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Ability to increase your typing skills, a decent enviroment and plenty of encouragement
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miramichi, NB13 February 2018
No room for a salary increase, no way to climb the corporate ladder as it were, plenty of rewards for doing well at your job however such as a "Free Hot Drink Day" or a raffle.
Pros
Rewards, Auctions, Raffles, flexible hours
Cons
No way to advance your position, no raises or bonuses
Great Training
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB12 February 2018
I really appreciated the fact that Sykes gave us a proper 6 weeks of training before they out us out on the floor. Once it was time to hit the floor we got to shadow call with experienced representatives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K