Inside Sales Representative
Switch is searching for a full-time Inside Sales Representative to join our fast-moving, fast-growing and dynamic team. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for working with our existing oil & gas clients to find telecommunications products and services that fit their needs. This individual will reach their business targets through telephone sales and excellent communication skills. This individual will also develop his or her phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role. It is important that this person have communications skills coupled with an oilfield sales background.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with existing oil & gas clients to ensure all of their telecommunications needs are met
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base
- Where and if necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
- Coordinate customer training as necessary
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in corporate database
- Travel on occasion if necessary
- Work overtime on occasion if necessary
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable. Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have strong communication skills - must be fluent in English
- Be familiar with computers and consider him or herself a very competent to advance user
- Demonstrate ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Have solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development and time management
- Be able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Demonstrate success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Demonstrate strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Be able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Possess exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Be self-motivated, with high-energy and engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Possess excellent listening skills
- Be expected to come with a high level of integrity and work ethic
- 2-3 Years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity
- Telecommunications knowledge
- Valid class 5 drivers license
- Experience in oil & gas sales
- Experience in telecommunications sales
Regular office hours are 8:30 am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. However, the ability to work flexible hours to ensure you are able to respond to the needs of your clients will be necessary.
Switch offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. We are undergoing an exciting transformation with a lot of anticipated growth in the near future. You will be given the opportunity to learn and advance your knowledge, skills, and position within the company.
PESA designs and produces wideband routing switchers, live news swtichers, point-to-point links and compact single-chassis interface...