Swisco is a well established distribution company representing many custom products for systems integrators in the residential construction industry.
This is an excellent long term opportunity in a growing industry segment.
- Highly capable when providing service to customers in person, by telephone, or electronically.
- Ability to offer product knowledge, and advice, ensuring customers requirements are met.
- Enter orders accurately, pick orders efficiently and supply with minimum delay to the customer.
- Assist with educating customers about product lines, providing advice or technical support when required.
- Prepare and ship outgoing orders accurately.
- Professionally maintain showroom and warehouse areas.
- Administrative support.
- Top quality customer service, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Sales experience.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Self motivated, goal oriented team player.
- A quick learner, who can multi-task in a fast paced environment.
This position would suit a career oriented, ambitious individual who would like to be a part of a growing successful company.
Only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Indeed - 17 months ago