Our client is seeking a Senior PM for a 5 month contract which could extend in Vancouver, BC.
They are looking for a senior PM with strong Project Management experience in the area of process redesign, business requirements and clinical information/technology transformation with change management skills. The role will ensure the deliverables are completed on time and on budget, as identified in the project plan. The project manager will lead, coordinate, and monitor project activities including financial responsibility for the project and management of resources as deemed necessary to meet the key deliverables of this initiative.
We are looking for the contracted resource to:
- Build stakeholder trust by understanding business concepts, issues, opportunities and language
- Responsible for consistent, thorough project documentation using client standards from all team members
- Able to create and execute project work plans and make appropriate revisions to meet changing needs and requirements
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Communicate changes and relevant project information to team members and superiors
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibility.
- Effectively apply client methodology and enforce project standards
- Minimize exposure and risk on project
- Monitor project execution and control
- Ability to clearly articulate expectations – clearly define what is expected of team members and define expectations on your deliverables to your management
- Mitigate team conflict and communication problems
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (preferred Master’s)
Experience with health IT and Hospital Clinical Information Systems
7+ years of project management experience running multi stakeholder, complex projects
PMP certification considered desirable
Since 2007, Swim Recruiting has been providing permanent and contract search services to companies in the Vancouver area. Swim Recruiting...