Swift Air is hiring Flight Attendants for the Ottawa (Canada) CYOW base. In this position, you will be responsible for providing service to aircraft passengers to ensure safety and comfort during flight.
- Ensure effective communication between the Flight Deck and the cabin crew.
- Comply with safety regulations and procedures as specified in the Code of Federal Regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Deliver friendly, discreet, and professional service.
- Serve food or beverages with attention to high quality presentations
- Assist flight crew as needed, especially in the event of an emergency
- Explain all safety equipment and verify that passengers are following safety signs and procedures.
- Clean and restock aircraft as per company policy.
- 121 Flight Attendant experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a current valid passport
- Must be a local resident
- Must commit to one year contract with possibility of continuation.
- Minimum of two (2) years customer service experience.
- Flexible to work any available schedule to include nights, weekend, holidays and international travel up to 20 days per month.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment that requires high energy and constant face-to-face interaction with customers.
- Must be detail oriented and a team player.
- Ability to complete a four week 121 Initial New Hire Training Course
- Must be able to successfully complete a 10 year background check and FAA/DOT drug screening (no previous felony convictions)
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don‘t contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
This position may be either full time or part time. To be considered for this position, you will need to email a cover letter and a copy of your resume