Swick’s Organic Landscaping is a high-end Residential and Commercial Landscape company located in Vancouver. We are seeking an exceptional part - full time Office Manager who will report to and work directly with the business owner.
The ideal candidate would be extremely organized, detail oriented and have experience in a similar role. A positive go getter who is online and computer savvy.
Everyday Duties will include:
1. Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
2. Payroll – Staff 5-20 employees, payroll remittance
3. WCB Reports
4. HR & Benefit Support to staff
5. Client and Vendor Liaison
6. Quote & Invoice Assistance
7. Work directly with Accounting office
8. Project cash flow management
9. Maintaining Office Filling Systems and Supplies
10. Blog – keep blog up to date with new garden ideas and / or products
11. Keep various online accounts and advertising up to date
- Previous experience using QuickBooks or other business management software
- Great organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality
- Ability to work on your own
- Previous office experience or relevant education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience with online presence
Additional Skills that would be seriously considered:
- Advertising / Marketing
- Landscape Architecture or Design
- Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Photography / Graphic Design
Start Date, Hours & Location:
Position to begin January M-F. This is a new position and hours can be flexible. Would be ideally suited to someone who has availability 3-5 days per week (with ability to work more or less depending on current work load) and 5-8 hours per day. Work would be done from a home office in East Vancouver.
In return, we offer competitive compensation with Benefits and long-term job security. We are committed to our staff and their potential and provide them with training, mentoring and other job opportunities. We value teamwork, accountability, integrity and excellent service.
Other Job Opportunities with in the company include:
Landscape Design, Job Estimating, Business Development, Marketing, Accounting/Bookkeeping, On-Site Photography.
Please forward your resume to the above email.
We thank all applicants, only those suitable will be contacted for an interview.