Swarovski

Swarovski Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun work place
brand ambassador (Current Employee), Whitehall Township, PAMarch 19, 2014
• Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices
• Computed sales prices, totaled purchases and processed cash or credit payments
okay
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Stamford, CTMarch 17, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: pay
great company to work for, a lot of favoritism though. flexible hours independent culture.
Very cultures and upbeat place to work
Ability to train and manage staff (Current Employee), Orland Park, ILMarch 14, 2014
Typical day at work would be taking care of clientele, managing the sales floor trying to always meet and exceed sales goals. Working with the customers and having them leave satisfied with their pieces is always satisfying
It is indeed a fun workplace
Store Manager (Current Employee), Hasselt België, VLGMarch 12, 2014
Pros: clothing allowance
I like working at Swarovski, my day starts with cleaning the shop, making sure the till is counted and ready for business, at 10 we open and help our customers to a nice set of jewellery. Not only do we advise on what to wear, we help them choose the best for that special occasion.
I have learnt to listen to the wishes of the customer.
Co-workers must – more... make up the team, they must be willing to be part of a working team, be willing to put in an extra effort when it is needed. And they do so.
The management is very supportive and listens to us.
Hardest part of the job? There is none.
Most enjoyable: seeing customers leaving the shop, happy and content, and seeing them returning is even more enjoyable, i want to make them at ease, like to see them returning, not only because the goods we sell are nice, but because they like the people that work here. – less
Learning and fun workplace
Team Leader (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 12, 2014
Working with Swarovski I really got to learn so many things, This company really helped me a lot to learn more about selling techniques, how to discover the customer needs, how to sell the extension lines of product and how to close the deal.
very fun environment to work in
Key Holder (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 9, 2014
Pros: good opportunity for job advancement, competitve paym good benefits, enjoyable working environment
Cons: sometimes can get slow
Very enjoyable experience if you like having close relations with customers. It has a very good opportunity for growth within the company. Has decent benefits as well as competetive pay. The hardest part of the job it could get slow at times but there is always things to do.
great company
great team
great training
Retail Sales
Key Holder (Current Employee), Charter Township of Clinton, MIFebruary 25, 2014
A typical day at work consists of lots of selling and energy! I have learned a lot during my time here including dealing with advanced customer issues, managing myself and people around me. The hardest part of the job is getting to learn all merchandise when hired in. My co-workers are awesome & easy to get a long with.
The best company to work for producing high quality crystals to embelish the interior environments
Business Unit Manager (Former Employee), Dubai, DUFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: constant training to develop employees at all levels in their role
Cons: minimal professional growth options
Our team consisted of a total of 7 professionals, that managed the entire GCC, Levant and Africa. Our role to promote Swarovski Architectural, interior components, decorative lighting, chandeliers to the Leisure and luxury segment in the retail and projects. As a team we were able to build a loyal network of retail and projects clientele that enabled – more... targeted turnover annually. The constraints of the job were the international project coordination that stressed us with tight deadlines we overcame many situations to provide clients timely project handovers. Overall a very gratifying position that enabled us to have some very prestigious projects in the Middle East, Levant & Africa . – less
Positive Company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), United States of AmericaFebruary 11, 2014
Positive Company and Positive Company Atmosphere. This company stands behind an awesome Company Mission.
Great company to work for
Brand ambassador (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: starting salary, great product, nice people to work with, great atmosphere
Cons: short breaks, retail
This company cares about the product and it's customers. They also have a great life/work balance for managers , as the times are more flexible for them. I see a great future for this company.
Love!
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee), NYDecember 18, 2013
Pros: always fun and new things going on
Cons: stressful
its a great environment however management isnt always the best
first job.
Design Executive, Textile Fashion Division (Former Employee), New Delhi, indiaDecember 13, 2013
amazing international exposure. worked with some very talented people.
Professional, fun and creative working environment
Marketing and Training/Operations Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 26, 2013
Pros: establishing a brand new swarovski concept store domestically and internationally.
Cons: establishing a brand new swarovski concept store domestically and internationally.
Swarovski has giving me the opportunity to learn, to grow and to advance in my career. I have spent 5 fantastic years with Swarovski. I have had the chance to work with amazing people, from various backgrounds and various levels. From sales, to management, to marketing and training, the amount of knowledge acquired during my time with the company are – more... unvaluable. Swarovski has challenged me and supported me at the same time. – less
high expectations for little compensation
Key holder And Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), CANovember 5, 2013
Pros: flexible
Cons: compensation
You have a lot of responsibility for little pay. Corporate is crazy and their is hardly any room for advancement. No one gets promoted, the company would rather higher someone new.
Fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Bolton, ENGOctober 12, 2013
Pros: double pay on boxing day.
I had learned how to deal with the customer as to how i should approach them and also to welcome them in store, this had helped me to increase my communication skills with the customers. The management of the business was very good because if i had any problems i was able to go and speak to them. My co-workers were very friendly and easy to get along – more... with because if i had any problems they would help me for example if i couldn't find a product they would come and show me where it is. The hardest part of my job was when i didn't know where the some of the stock was in the stock room which took me sometime to get used to is. The most enjoyable part of the job was using the tills to serve customers and also when taking out the jewellery and showing it to the customers. – less
Learning on all levels to achieve higher levels.
40 hour employee (Former Employee), Danbury, CTSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: working by yourself 99 % of the time
Type of day at work would always be clients above all. Best part of working was learning the needs of clients. Acquire clients as friends.
Learned you can not believe in all your co- workers.
To over see stores when needed in other stores to help them run smoothly.
Good Team to Work For
Brand Ambassador/Keyholder (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: good team, strong, fun environment
Cons: false promises of promotions from district manager, lack of opportunities to advancement
I started during the fast paced Holiday season in 2011. It was fun, the team at the outlet was great, I still keep in touch with my manager and coworkers.

The ability to advance in the company is not there though, despite the promises that were made.
Fun, productive and educative
Concession manager (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 20, 2013
Very busy, enjoyed working at Swarovski.
I learnt about the history and values of the company, how to take care of their products, the importance of the Swarovski Crystal Society, and how to get customers to join this unique and important Crystal Society family.
Managing a Swarovki concession was fun, challenging and educative.
My team was very co-operative – more... and we all worked as one family. there was very good communication between us, though sometimes, things could be rough but we managed to work it out. All the appraisals I did for each member of staff was productive as I did show them from their KPI data the level of their performance, we agreed on one to one training to improve each staff customer service plus selling skills.

The hardest part of the job has been dealing with difficult customers who wanted to fake Swarovski products in exchange for money or a genuine Swarovski product, as the answer will obviously be NO, they become aggressive and had to be escorted out of the shop.

The most enjoyable part of the was being part of a wonderful and when we exceed out target. – less
ok
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Wrentham, MASeptember 19, 2013
i like the environment, but the company policies are crazy.

About Swarovski

Swarovski delivers a diverse portfolio of unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity that goes beyond the manufacturing – Read more