It was a learning and stepping stone.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) – Ottawa, ON – 9 March 2017
- The location I worked at did not have a lot of traffic, therefore days were typically slow.
- I learned that presentation of the front store is key to attracting customers.
- My manager was new and fresh at managing a retail store, therefore there was a lot of trial and error. However her intentions were well, and she did try her best with what she had.
- There were not many employees in the store unfortunately so it's hard giving a rating on the culture of the store.
- The hardest part was making sales. As mentioned in the first answer, there was not much traffic in that area, so we did not have many customers. It wasn't an ideal location.
- It was a relaxed environment without much stress.