Suzy Shier

productive placework
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Edmonton,ABSeptember 6, 2014
Get along with others
Solving customer's problem
Greet customers and understand their requirements
Physically move items and count them
Use numbering system on the outside of the fitting room and remember how many items every customer takes in.
Physically inspect the room for hidden tags, dirt, debris, hangers and prepare room for next customer
Fold – more... merchandise and keep them at the right place – less
An environment where I learned a lot, but spent a short period within.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Dufferin MallSeptember 6, 2014
I would be working at the dressing room constantly running around doing my best to meet all the customers needs as quickly and efficiently as possible,or I would be in the back unboxing new stock an hanging the clothes.There was almost no job security there since was placed there but was getting paid by the government, and since it was only a summer – more... job. Within a month I was moved to another placement since te store began to hire actual workers. – less
I loved my position. My employees were amazing
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: training from my dm was amazing.
My store directly was amazing and my supervisors were amazing as well.
great
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONAugust 20, 2014
great place to work, great team culture, fun atmosphere, one of my favourite jobs
retail sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ottawa, OntarioAugust 11, 2014
first real job learned the basics and sales skills.
co workers were great worked well together.
productive work invitoment learning something new
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), clagary abAugust 2, 2014
up beat
safe
equal
cash
customer service and finding there style
Retail
Store Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 14, 2014
Fun and interesting place to work
Customer service skills learned
Learned how to interact with all types of people
team work
Service à la clientèle / Classière/ Inventaire (Former Employee), gallery des sources,dollard-des-ormeaux2July 1, 2014
share the task between each other to get things done faster
ive learned to work harder every single day to reach our target goal for each week as a team
Enjoyable work place
Part time sales associate (Former Employee), suzy sheir vernon bcJune 30, 2014
Pros: co workers were fun to work with
Cons: weekly hours and wage
Was a great part time job while i was in school, getting to know each customer and understanding their needs. Co workers got along great , working part time the main focus was to sell sell sell. and getting to know which each customer is coming into the store for.
good place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 22, 2014
This is a personable company to work for. Great team members and lots of teamwork makes the days fun.
Good place to work.
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee), Sarnia, ONJune 4, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: not enough hours.
A typical day at Suzy was always interesting. I learned basic folds and proper hanging methods for clothes, I also learned about visual standards needed while working in retail. I loved all my co-workers they were very friendly and welcoming. The hardest part of my job was learning the cash register at the beginning and the most enjoyable part of my – more... job was dealing with a variety of women on a daily basis and helping them with all their fashion needs. – less
Very good company that I enjoyed working , I learned a lot of new things to deal with.
Stock Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 27, 2014
Pros: the hours were very accurate.
Cons: the hours were very accurate.
My typical day at work is very Interesting and not tiring; I find working very beneficial towards my career job that meets my goals. Working is my passion; Which is due to my past experiences. I always loved and enjoyed working all my life; I find that Working, Being successful towards the company which I am hired through makes me feel Independent and – more... Confident that meets my standards.

I learned a lot about Customer service skills with my past expreinces as a volunteer and Hired through the company. Those expreinces thought me a lot of knowledge; How talk to a customer, Provide knowledge about the products,Being very polite to the customers needs And also to handle bad situations with customers.

Management to me is Making sure the store is good at all times, Handling to customers needs, Good communication skills required, Knowledgeable about products, Making sure the company is making the finical needs, Attending to your employees schedules and making sure there work is professional all times and most importantly Punctual and a quick learner towards the companies standards.

Co-workers to me is the best part of the job because you learn how to meet different people. I find that working as a team in a company will bring its higher position in the market. Also you learn to make new friends to build your communicational skills. Makes you more social and very pleasant.

I find the hardest part of the job is nothing because I loved working at all times in my past experiences. I think working is one of my goals for the future. Its always a better feeling to me even if it's hard; I stay dedicated to my work life. A job which I always liked trying my best in anything, Willing to learn new things, Never giving up that's My Passion and My goals towards my future. Staying focused with my work life, Future needs which I love being Independent.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working towards a Team; Helps me build my skills, Staying dedicated to my job, Meeting new customers everyday that brings more knowledge about different Information with the world, Getting know people, Knowledge about business standards and helping customers with their needs. – less
productive and fun workplace
Fashions Consultant and Key Holder (Current Employee), Edmonton ABMay 27, 2014
Pros: good breaks
Cons: long shifts
working at Suzy has taught me my customer service skills and how to meet my customers standards and needs. wanting to help people find what they are looking for is a passion that I have and me being a Laser technician, passion is a big thing!
Fun environment
Intern (Visual Merchandising) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 26, 2014
Suzy Shier was a nice place to work at, met a lot of good people and felt comfortable working there.
Great workplace!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 11, 2014
Pros: fashion oriented
Cons: big store
Suzy Shier was a great place to work at. On a typical day at work, I would make sure the store is tidy and neat. Since it is a fairly big store, I would have to make sure all the clothes were put away properly. Greeting people and informing them of sales was also a big part of my job. I was also, sometimes, in charge of change rooms. At times I would – more... help with cashing out items. At Suzy Shier, i learned about loss prevention and how to be aware of my surrounding in the store. My co-workers at Suzy Shier were amazing and very fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was remembering where certain clothes items were. The most enjoyable part of the job was all the amazing people I worked with. – less
First retail experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Oakville, ONApril 4, 2014
Enjoyed working for the company, fun employees, clean environment the only down fall was management they didn't listen or communicate well with employees and caused a few people to leave the company but one person doesnt make the company.
Visual Merchandiser/key holder
Visual Merchandiser/Key Holder (Former Employee), Brampton,ONMarch 10, 2014
Made schedules, counted inventory, steamed clothes, created visual walls, dressed mannequins.
nice place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), VictoiraFebruary 23, 2014
Upper management was hard to deal with sometimes
fun co-wokers
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 31, 2014
The best part of the job is interacting with customers and the culture of the store. Everyone works well with each other.
Over worked and under paid
Team Lead/Key Holder (Former Employee), cross iron millsJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: fast passed, room for improvement
Cons: bullied, underpaid, unfair hours
When hired, I was told I was going to become an assistant manager, though when my manager came back from a vacation she hired someone else for me to train to become assistant manager.
There were a lot of restrictions on what I could or couldn't wear. I am a bigger girl and couldn't fit most of the clothes sold there but was constantly talked to for – more... not wearing a full outfit from the store.
The manager would call me names, and make jokes about me, and take extended breaks and would make terrible scheduling hours, where I was the only one who knew how to use the till, and during my 9 hour shift I was not able to go on a break because no one else could work the till.
I would at points be working a 12 hour shift, with a half hour unpaid break because there was too much to do and only be getting paid for 8 hours.
With this I decided to get a second job better suited for me, so I worked part time at both. The manager as suzy shier threatened to demote me, and although I gave her my schedule for my other job in advance she would sometimes make me work over a shift that I was needed for at my other job, causing me to call in and be late. – less

1 2 3