Office Receptionist administrator
Our Staffing Company is looking for an office receptionist / administrator to join our team. We are looking for a professional individual who is a fast learner and able to work in a fast paced environment. This opportunity has room for growth and development within the organization.
Office Receptionist / administrator duties include:
- Answer all incoming phone calls in a professional manner and direct calls to the appropriate contact
- Perform all reception and front desk duties
- Greet visitors and applicants
- Set up candidates to complete the applications and testing
- Coordinate interview schedules with recruiters and prepare candidate files
- Enter employee files into the system with accuracy
- Responsible for filing and completing candidate files
- Mailing and courier services
- Other administrative tasks as required
Qualifications of the Receptionist / administrator duties include:
- Exceptional communicational skills (Written and verbal)
- 2 years of Reception and Administrative experience
- Looking for individuals with Human Resources background/Education
- Must have excellent command of the English Language
- Looking for a fast learner, eager and a motivated individual who is looking to build a career with our organization.
- Multi-tasker and detail oriented
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
The ideal candidate will be given the opportunity to prove themselves and move on to a role of a recruiter/staffing coordinator.
HOURS: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sutton & Brimley Staffing Solutions provides clerical staffing solutions for temporary, contract, temp-to-perm and permanent employment....