Exceptional Real Estate services, require Exceptional Representation! As leaders in the industry, the REALTORS® at Sutton Quantum Realty specialize in providing real estate expertise and services to clients throughout the Oakville, Port Credit and Mississauga Areas. We are a busy, professional office in the heart of Lorne Park, with 100’s of productive and successful realtors. We are looking for a:
We are looking for a full time:
As the first impression for all our callers and visitors and clients these individuals are key contributors to the delivery of our high level of service to anyone who comes into contact with the office. These ambassadors are responsible for answering all calls, greeting visitors, helping them connect with agents and with listings and generally just providing stellar customer service.
They will also coordinate all listings, listing files, showings, client marketing materials and events involving documenting, tracking, using checklists and reporting on the results.
The successful candidates will also be responsible for a variety of administrative functions that reflect their key role in keeping the office functioning, from updating the system with listings and transactions, creating files for listings and clients, updating all external and internal systems (TREB, MLS) , tracking all correspondence and transactions to ordering supplies and running errands and delivering mail. Examples of detailed responsibilities are below
The perfect candidates embrace an environment with a lot of activity and demands, and like to make a difference or a contribution. They enjoy being the calm and steady force in a frenzy of activity and changing priorities and demands. They are flexible, and happy! They have a great sunny attitude, no matter what is going on! IDEALLY….they have two years experience in the real estate business and have been exposed to Lone Wolf.. In addition they meet the following criteria:
1. A minimum of 2 years of office or administrative experience
2. Office experience and or proficiency using office tools, equipment and software. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and a network environment
3. Superior organization and multi-tasking skills,
4. Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills and experience
5. The ability to work well with minimal supervision and to meet deadlines
6. Demonstrated initiative and creativity and focused on accuracy and detail
7. Team player
8. Professional appearance and demeanor
9. Excellent written communication skills
10. Willingness and flexibility to work evenings, weekends and rotating shifts.
11. Valid driver’s license and vehicle
Ideally, we are looking for junior candidates who have the right work ethic, a lot of common sense and initiative and who thrive in a fast-paced, teamwork environment. We will provide training on our proprietary software. We offer a competitive salary and a great work environment. If you like investing energy, enthusiasm and initiative, than this is the place for you!
Only those candidates being considered for the position will be contacted