Busy real estate agent seeks a experienced world-class assistant/office manager to help manage business.
Applicant must have actual experience working in real estate field as a personal/team assistant and with residential / commercial properties.
If you’re looking for a flexible and varied-pace work environment and have an interest in learning all about the real estate business from leader who’ve been doing it in Toronto - this position might be right for you.
First and foremost, you must live in or near South Mississauga or Etobicoke, to be considered for this position. Of course, we will also consider a great candidate if they want to move to south Mississauga for this job…it is a wonderful place to live!
The right candidate is very:
· Flexible (things change quickly in this business) – yet detail-oriented and organized.
· Interested in creating and following processes (the thought of reviewing papers, contacts and having to follow the routines steps for Lead generation tasks, tracking etc doesn’t lull you to sleep and neither does the fact that you’ll be in charge of our property contracts and files and keeping everything in order); extremely organize and working within systems such as, such as TopProducer 8i, Realty Juggler is a plus).
· Responsible and accountable – we are very flexible with work schedules but if you say you’re going to do something we will count on you to get that done.
· Friendly, fun and willing to learn and try new things.
Ideally, the person is also:
· Willing and able to coordinate the main paperwork-related steps involved in the purchase, sale and rental of real estate including handling some things clients needs.
· Comfortable coordinating marketing activities and events and assisting as required.
· Comfortable scheduling meetings with contractors, realtors, tenants, etc.
· Experienced with basic bookkeeping and a good working knowledge of Word and various email programs. If you know QuickBooks that is an added bonus although not necessary as we currently have a bookkeeper.
· Comfortable organizing, scanning, and filing receipts, bills, and invoices to make sure our Accountant and Bookkeeper have all the necessary docs (this is a big chunk of the role).
· Not afraid of technology – you can find just about anything online and maybe you’re even into social media and blogging. At a minimum you can Google like nobody’s business and aren’t afraid to learn a few other online programs to help us out.
· Able to think and plan ahead in order that all the office procedures run smoothly. We love it when someone can anticipate what we will need done and has it already thought through!
· Able to work from home as well as the office with flexible working hours, sometimes (although rarely) including work on weekends.
· A good communicator who always represents the business in a positive and professional way, whether writing emails or meeting with people or talking on the phone.
This is not a stuffy office job. We work hard but have a lot of fun as well. We expect the same of the people we work with. We do require you have access to a car as there will be some errands in as part of this position.
Compensation will depend on the qualifications of the candidate but we’re currently planning to pay somewhere in the range of $13 - $16/hour. We'd like someone who is able to work 30-40 hours a week but full time is possible if you're able to take on a wider variety of tasks.
If you like to laugh, love organizing, have a sharp eye for details and you’re ready, willing and able to learn all about real estate, then email us your resume! We are willing to train the person with the right skills and a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Real Estate Office Help Wanted Now!
Could you be the great assistant I’m seeking to work full-time and handle many of the pesky...