My client in Ville St Laurent is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer. Please see the job description below.
We are looking for a temporary junior graphic designer to assist in the production of the company's instruction manuals. The candidate's main responsibility will be to edit and revise existing manuals as well as coordinate manuals for our international markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Edit and revise existing instructional manuals.
- Coordinate manuals for the international markets by ensuring the product configuration is adjusted accordingly and that international compliance standards are adhered to.
- Assist the Senior Technical Writer with various tasks.
Attributes and Skills:
- Proficient in a Mac environment
- Proficient knowledge with ADOBE creative suite (especially InDesign and Illustrator)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
Educations and Experience:
- College Degree
- Strong writing skills (Advanced level for English with Intermediate French
Should you be interested in the position above, kindly forward your resume to the email address provided. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please note this is a temporary position.