Pros: job security, cab to the door step
* Starts with target numbers. Helping colleagues, chit chatting, and receiving rush orders.
* Learned how to behave to the managers, learned excel and outlook, typing speed increased, time management, outbound calling.
* Had a very kind and good manager, he was employee friendly and very loyal to the superiors
* Co workers were good, ours was the happiest – more... team in the program
* Hardest part of the job is to keep the quality at 99% and achieve the productivity. Productivity and quality were two parallel lines in my idea, but I have tried my level best not to lose the quality
* The most enjoyable part of the job was to get appreciation for the small things done and also the cultural programmes and DJ – less