Sutherland Global Services

Sutherland Global Services Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
a lot of good people work there
Technical Support (Former Employee), sault ste marie onJanuary 25, 2013
I enjoyed working there i met a lot of great people the benifits where helpful the training was good
This company was an unenjoyable workplace.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 21, 2013
I enjoyed the work and the assisting of clients with their problems but the overall atmoshpere of the company was not enjoyable
Fun Work Place with Gym, Recreation area and Gaming area.
Program Supervisor, Intuit Account (Former Employee), PhilippinesJanuary 4, 2013
Handles 15 agents in the team and monitors their individual performance to ensure that the service delivery level was met,
Learned a lot about technical stuff about trouble shooting computer related concerns.
Management is average, and the support is also good.
Co-workers are very fun to be with and also supportive.
hardest part of the job is to terminate an employee due to poor attendance and attitude problems.
Easiest and enjoyable part is when I easily got regularized and retained to the main account due to good performance.
Good Salary , Good managment
System Engineer (Former Employee), Windsor, ONNovember 30, 2012
Troubleshooting Call Centre client issue , like IP phone , PC , Exchange email issue , Vlan Issue , virtualization
Ugh..
CSR/ Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Windsor, ONNovember 6, 2012
Horrible place to work, they lie to you to make it sound great!! It's not.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Sault Ste.MarieOctober 29, 2012
I worked at sutherland global services for 2 years, It was really fun working with a team, and learning new things everyday. I love helping people as much as I can. I worked for AVG, selling technical service to people who needed it. My co-workers were amazing people who would give you a hand if needed. The hardest part of my job would had to of been telling people they had a virus on there computer. The most enjoyable part of my job was to let the customers know that we had a solution for there issue, and that I could get them over to a technician to remote onto there computer to fix there virus. It was a really good experience.
If you liked tech, you liked working here.
Technical Support (Former Employee), Windsor, ONOctober 22, 2012
Pros: helping customers, making their day.
Cons: working around some negative people.
If you worked hard, people noticed.

Had the chance of meeting a lot of great people, in all positions.
Good place to work but needs improvement
Consultant (Current Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONOctober 5, 2012
Pros: good benefits, good hours with weekends off
Cons: interior, accessibilty
A typical day for me would be answering calls and directing customers to appropriate departments. I have learned to have more patience, to listen more attentively and to multi-task. Management is good but needs more improvement to have more communication with their employees. I really enjoy working with my co-workers. I believe my hardest part of my job is listening to people get upset when they haven't done enough research before calling or just being demanding and saying "Get me somewhere now" before we have even started talking. The enjoyable part is being able to help people get to the correct departments and sometimes being thanked for helping them out.
Great starter company to get your foot in the door
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Windsor, ONSeptember 17, 2012
Sutherland has allowed me to get a good start at life and learn some great lessons and how to attain success in the working world.
I have been able to be part of most teams the company has to offer, from support, to supervising, escalations, retention team and pilot launches.
It is time now to take what I have learned and move on to the next chapter.
A day at work
Inbound Sales (Former Employee), WindsorSeptember 17, 2012
The hardest part of the job was memorizing all of the sales catches, and packages that needed to be sold. I would say the most enjoyable part of my job would have been talking to some customers, not all... obviously not all were entirely pleasant. A typical day at work would include answering the phone about once every 3 seconds unless there was an a long wait time, the longest wait period I remember having was 20 minutes with no calls.
Typical day at work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: benifits
Cons: the types of calls we had to deal with
So my typical day would be arriving at work 30 minutes early. I would sign into the computer and the programs required to do my job to the best of my abbility.
I would then log onto my phone and start taking constant incoming calls for 8 hrs. I would et the alloted breaks and lunch, and use them to leave the building and go out side for air from the fast enviroment.
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Windsor, ONSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: fast pace work place
Cons: doesn't pay enough for the amount of work
Attendance
Sales
Troubleshooting
Missmanaged
Customer Service (Former Employee), Windsor, ONSeptember 5, 2012
Management is very young and working on the buddy system, the days are stressfull and you always have a manager breathing down your neck
full time full benefits, GREAT co-workers, no job security
Technical support / Customer service (Current Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 16, 2012
Pros: full time / full benefits
Cons: no job security or appreciation.
I think Sutherland is one of the best jobs to have in Windsor just because there is nothing else out there with full time, full benefits. The management and fellow co-workers are awsome, that's probably what's kept me there so long. It's an extremely stressful environment, and there is no appreciation of a common agent such as myself shown by the company. For instance, I am an asset in both customer service (shown by excellent feed back statistics) and in technical knolege (shown in above average quality audits) and have been there for almost 2 years now. There is no more job security for me then someone who was hired yesterday. I don't want to work for a Large corporation anymore.
Very political, advertising description does not match actual work atmosphere.
Technician/Team Leader/Trainer/Team Manager (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONJuly 31, 2012
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: poor management
Management are not very good at working with each other or employees. Management expectations of their employees is too strong for the lack of training they provide. The most enjoyable part of the day is when upper management leaves so the employees can relax and do the job without being under watch and pressure.
No schedule flexibility
Call Center Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 18, 2012
Management and co-workers great to work with.
Lots of contests and big ticket prizes.
Schedule is not flexible and you have little control on hours. Often same shift for 6 weeks +.
Good interim job
AT&T U-Verse/BlackBerry Tech Support (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 7, 2012
Good job to have between jobs
Good lunch breaks
Wii game system if stressed
not a very good place to work.
Customer Service Representative/ Technical Support (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 3, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: short lunch
My daily tasks was to help customers with the filling of their taxes. I developed an active listening skills, and good management. The co-workers were great. the hardest part of my jobs was dealing with customers who knew nothing about computers leading them through the software was not easy. the most enjoyable part of my job was lunch time.
sutherland, the world of a call centre
Customer Sales/Service Representative (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONMay 24, 2012
Pros: sales bonus, prizes
Cons: no schedual flexability
Going to work at a call center you are never sure what to expect when you go in for your shift, you may have a great day or a bad day. your co-workers were just like high school girls, gossip and rumors every time you turn around.. management were also included in this some times.
for many calls weather you be calling the customer or new customers or they are calling you, they started the call off by yelling and swearing at you. I can say that i have been sworn at and told off in every language. There are some customers however are very polite and will even make a joke with you.
The hardest part is the unhappy people yelling at you from the other line, and the enjoyable part is making new friends around you.
Fast paced environment
Inbound Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Windsor,onMay 22, 2012
Answering billing and sales calls for AT&T Southeast.
The hardest part of the job is making sales.
I enjoyed talking to many different people

About Sutherland Global Services

Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of business process and technology management services offering – Read more

Sutherland Global Services Photos