Sutherland Global Services

Sutherland Global Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good
Senior Technical Executive (Escalation Team) (Former Employee), IndiaApril 15, 2014
I SGS, I have worked as a team support and we are managed to maintain all the business criteria without violating any customer promises and company ploices.
N/A
AT&T Sales Rep/Activision Customer Care (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 9, 2014
Nice solid work week consisting of 40 hours including overtime if requested. Fun customer interactions whether their irate or not. Irate customers, opportunity to test oneself with dealing with difficult situations.
Growing your standard and knowledge
Technical Supporting Executive (Former Employee), Chennai, TNApril 9, 2014
Pros: more clients
Cons: rotational weekly shift, no standard weekly offs
The nature of the job is to address the customer query in the solve the issues of their computer and components. We have to troubleshoot the issue and make the customer happy with the service and the company. I learned how to troubleshoot the computer when the customer's are unable to solve it. Also learnt how to remove the virus infection and Malwares – more... in the computer. Colleagues are very friendly and co-operative by helping us to learn new things. The rotational shift during the night makes are body unfit and wont allow us to sustain in our other daily routine work. Also there is no fixed weekly offs. The work environment is enjoyable both with customers and also with the co-workers. – less
The Best Place to Work
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee), IndiaApril 9, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Learned some technical Knowledge which Helped me to save lot of Money
A Positive Work environment
Manager - Administration & Facilities (Current Employee), Kochi, KLApril 8, 2014
Pros: positive ambience, work experience
Cons: low cash incentives, increments, no new challenges
Sutherland Global Services is a fun place to work. We have an average age of about 25 years among the 2000 employees that I'm responsible for. Sutherland mixes business with pleasure and there are numerous ways that the company engages the employee to keep them motivated and optimally productive. I enjoy my workplace environment.
Worked there for 20 years, certainly have nothing negative to say
Director Global Sales Operations Support (Current Employee), Rochester, NYApril 7, 2014
Great company to grow a career!
I am still with Sutherland, and they allow individual employees the opportunities to expand their knowledge across many business domains and services.
When I started with them, there were only 300 employes, There are now 38,000 employees around the globe. I am honored to say I was part of that growth.
unstable work environment
Licensed Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAApril 7, 2014
Very poor management! The managers are not knowledge and very incompetent. They do not honor time off without you having to remind them several times despite having sent the request to all managers at once. When I was hired, I was told i would receive commission. Once I began working, it turned out to be incentive and they take money away from what – more... you earned if you do not hit certain goals. – less
WONDERFUL EXP WORKING WITH THIS COMPANY
TECHNICAL SUPPORT/SALES REPRESENTATIVE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 7, 2014
Pros: excellent training provided and excellent staff to work with
Cons: always had to work in graveyard shifts
AWESOME PLACE TO WORK, GOT LOTS NEW THINGS TO LEARN AND ALSO WAS PROVIDED TRAINING FOR HARDCORE TECHNICAL TROUBLESHOOTING
productive and has professional team
CSR Consultant (Former Employee), PhilippinesApril 5, 2014
Pros: free snacks
Cons: 8 hours of work
Answer inbound calls and be courteous to customers.
get all the necessary information about the customer and the receiver of the product.

I learned how to handle multitasking

the most enjoyable part is when you accomplish sales to customers specially if it's multiple orders
It's not for everyone
Customer Service/Telesales Representative (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 2, 2014
Pros: amazing compensation and commission pay
If you can handle the workload and pressures of performing then Sutherland is the place for you. If you can handle disgruntled employees, immature employees and a strict dress code then Sutherland is for you. Make sure you hit your metrics though.
Fun
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), PhilippinesApril 2, 2014
busy day, hardest part was communicating with irate customers, coworkers was ok,
too demanding
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 1, 2014
constantly clued to a telephone and work station with scheduled and time breaks
Sutherland Global Service
Team Manager (Former Employee), Kochi, KLMarch 31, 2014
Pros: expossure to identify your potentials
It was a great experience to work with Sutherland Global service. Its a school where I learned what's work Culture, how to interact with people and how an ITES company works. It gave me an opportunity to learn my potentials. It was a friendly atmosphere. I loved the ambiance. I loved every moment in the organization.
IT Support
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), HyderabadMarch 29, 2014
Work is always fun and exciting at Sutheland....................
Exciting work environment with many changes weekly
Sr Director call center Operations (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 27, 2014
My time with Sutherland Global has been a rewarding experience
A great place to work for a born salesperson
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 27, 2014
Answering phone calls for AT&T customers. The goal is to sell people new plans, phones, and add ons to their current plans.
Slow work advancement
TECHNICAL SUPPORT, McAfee Resolution Bay (Former Employee), Naga, PhilippinesMarch 26, 2014
Pros: good working environment
Cons: long hours
The workplace is good and enjoyable and the job is just easy but has less opportunity for advancements.
Good pay
Technical Support and Sales Rep (Former Employee), Clark PampangaMarch 26, 2014
Pros: long breaks and with lots of extra breaks. pay.
Cons: a lot of politics.
Good pay but got transferred to a lot of accounts that make it almost impossible to advance.
time in office
network administrator (Current Employee), Mumbai AiroliMarch 26, 2014
every day is buzzy day
Excellent temperament to multi- task and coordinate various activities under high pressure
management is good
the hardest part of the job is Monitoring the network logges
the most enjoyable part of the job is troubleshooting
Learning more
"Quality Analyst Specialist" (Current Employee), Alexandria , EgyptMarch 25, 2014
Pros: prizes for high performers, launches...
Cons: shift time / career path
Hello All ,

I just wanted to say working as a "quality analyst" helped a lot knowing a lot of analysis and knowing how to excel in the "Microsoft Excel"...

How to deal with people and how to coach others.

About Sutherland Global Services

Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of business process and technology management services offering – Read more

Sutherland Global Services Photos