Sutherland Global Services

Sutherland Global Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hectic Unorganized Job
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Windsor ontarioAugust 21, 2013
Pros: going home early
Cons: everything listed above and more.
This was my worst job in the history of my employment, If you are interested in pushing sales on people who can't afford the bills they have then this is the job for you, the customers are not kind they are rude, and not only are you dealing with speaking to them and listening to their problem from at&t, you are operating the computer systems, and only – more... have a certin amount of time to be on the phone, the management is un organized, its a fast pased mess, you go home very drained almost as if your spirit is being sucked out of you, Coaching sessions on CRIFT people listen to your calls all the time and you are graded on EVERYTHING, if you can manage this stress go for it, you may get commision at some point but not likely. NOT for sensetive people. – less
Great Opportunity
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 15, 2013
I think that this is a great place to grow and to teach you things!
....
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONAugust 13, 2013
Pros: gained experience
Cons: long hours
Answering inbound calls for a call center. Co-workers were nice, working for Sutherland taught me patience.
AT&T CUSTOMER/TECHNICIAN SERVICE REPRESENTITIVE (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 29, 2013
Wish they had more accommodations for part time, other than that it was a good place to work, friendly staff and co-workers, good training.
Customer Service Rep.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Sault Ste Marie, ONJuly 22, 2013
Pros: work
Cons: sitting behind desk.
I set up computer and connect to phone so I can answer phones. I help Customers with issue they are having with connecting to computer. Hours vary!
Management is there to guide you and help you if you run into issues

Co workers are friendly
Sitting behind desk answering calls. Because I am use to working in the industry work
most enjoyable part about – more... my job is when I have helped the customer and my coworkers. – less
Customer service is key.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 12, 2013
Working at Sutherland is an ever changing duty. Its faced paced and requires great focus. Great company to work for.
Only good if you're desperate.
Telecommunications Sales Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJuly 6, 2013
Pros: amazing benefits, amazing coworkers.
Cons: poor salary, terrible management, long hours, no sanity.
If you are absolutely desperate for a job, than this job is definitely better than living on the streets. Here you will be on the phones all day (which actually isn't that bad once you get past the whole being yelled at thing) but you will be constantly dealing with poor upper management. I worked in Sales, and the it was extremely organized. You're – more... no longer treated as a person, more like a hog there for one specific purpose, and there is absolutely no such thing as job security. If management doesn't like you (or in some cases if you don't put out) they will find any possible reason to either make you hate your job and have no sanity until you voluntarily quit or just fire you.

The only plus side about working here is the benefits, which you will use. Frequently. – less
Productive fun workplace
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Sault Ste. MarieJune 12, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: repetitive
Job duties were to assist customers with technical issues involving their personal computer systems be it an operating system problem or an antivirus issue. Typically consisted of about 11 to 20 calls per 8 hour shift.
Organized, negative environment
Telecommunications Sales Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 10, 2013
Pros: little bonus's when you sell something
Cons: too stressful
extremely stressful environment
everyone that worked there absolutely hated it, only stayed until they found a new job.
Bingo
Inbound Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJune 3, 2013
Decent job working with people
decent tips
easy work
meet interesting people
Great Co-Workers and semi great work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONMay 25, 2013
Pros: excellent charity work. great benefits
Cons: stripped of hours and lowered commissions
I really enjoy my co-workers they are part of the reason I am still currently with the company. I find that over the time that I have been with the company they have made significant changes to the way they treated their employees.
Ok place to work. I would not reconmend it to anyone. This job is not for everyone.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONMay 18, 2013
Pros: meet a lot of great people.
Cons: had a quota that you have to meet, very very pushy
In the world of Tell-marketing, Its hard. The job may seen easy to do but it is not good for everyone. My job that i had at Sutherland Global Services was a OK job. There was good points and bad at this line of work. I was under the AT&T Bronze SW program. I dealt with Irate customers when they called in about their bill. This job was really hard and – more... Stressful for me. I would go back if it was my last resource. – less
N/A
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 28, 2013
Pros: pay, co workers
Cons: long hours, sales requirements, dishonest managers(sales based only)
Will not report further as there is nothing to say nice further. Rehiring to this company is impossible for many and all. Once you leave a placement you can never go back.
Very productive place to work and very comfortable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), TPG ProgramApril 12, 2013
Management very friendly and knowledgable. Comfortable work setting. Really enjoyed working there and was a great learning experience.
sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Windsor, ONApril 11, 2013
Cons: pushed to make sales
Take phone calls about customers bills and try to sell then something, my job title was considered customer service but I was pushed to make sales. Co-workers where nice but stressed out.
Productive and fast past environment
Team Leader (Current Employee), Windsor, ONMarch 25, 2013
- Great technical support knowledge as an outcome from Sutherland
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, ONFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: excellnet management
Cons: advancment
my time at Sutherland was a positive and i encourage to apply there , I left due to Advancemnet and wish I never would have I miss the people and value the company
Absolutely loved it!!!
Supervisor (Former Employee), Vernon, BCFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: loved teaching them and seeing them learn
Cons: have to give the discipline
Absolutely loved Sutherland. It was fun working my way up from CSR to Team Lead to Supervisor. As CSR there were metrics to meet, which i exceeded. As Team Lead I got to help struggling team members learn the policiies and be able to meet metrics. As supervisor I got to lead a team of 15 employees and make sure the they met metrics, give discipline – more... where needed, I was able to do one on ones to get to know the reps better and teach them best how to learn the policies better. Also I was the go between for the company and the representatives for new material and rules. – less
Always busy
Sales rep (Former Employee), Windsor OntarioFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: long hours
By keeping busy the hours went by quickly. The training kind of lacked guidence.
Not very organized (High turnover rate)
Customer Service (Former Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: discounts at some nearby restaurants
Cons: long hours
Expectations are too high for the first couple of months, respectful atmosphere. Had to take many calls regarding disgruntled customers. Management was not very reliable.

About Sutherland Global Services

Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of business process and technology management services offering – Read more

Sutherland Global Services Photos