Sutherland Global Services

Sutherland Global Services Employee Reviews

Very rude managament when I started
Telephone Sales (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 January 2017
First of all, I am sales in and out and have never had an issue at any workplace, so sales were not an issue. I had some issues getting used to the system as did numerous others.
management screaming at you first day, not helpful. Very uneducated leaders with no experience in leadership roles.
Fast paced - never a dull moment
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON2 January 2017
Clear targets and goals - with accessible friendly managers. Lots to learn on the job although there is paid training too. Career advancement opportunities for people who aspire to go for it. keep busy for the whole shift so it goes by fast. The worst part of the job is the customers. But once you realize you are the complaint department and learn how to manage the call its not bad at all! the customers love you once you fix their complaint! I love the people I work with, but that's me. if I didn't then I would find a place where I did.
Pros
friendly managers, thorough training, ongoing learning, medical dental and vision benefits for every level available.
Cons
cranky customers pretty much most of the time.
Good Job, but its not for everyone.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON27 December 2016
its a decent enough place to work but it is definitely a high stress position and its not meant for everyone. its a good job with good benefits and lots of ways to move up in the company. but again not for everyone.
Pros
commission, incentives, benefits, great co-workers.
Cons
call center, not very flexible with scheduling.
very productive workplace
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 December 2016
Challenging at first but very exciting after adaptation. conducive working environment with open aspirations for every worker.
awesome benefits yet bad employee relation and communication with employer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON14 December 2016
Training does not fully apply to tools used to do the job. you must be able to self learn. Coaches will go over new tools in a matter of minutes and tell you to start using it. Be careful Don't make errors after your 3 months, a coach will talk to you but that is basically letting you know without saying " been nice working with you". they don't help correct issues or direct you in how to avoid making the error again. it is you did this and now you are gone.

Co-workers are great people,
for a Call Center best customer , very few customers yell or swear at you.

Management: will not talk to you unless you go though a coach and then to coach's supervisor, before you get to management.
Pros
friendly customers, good pay, good benifits
Cons
watch your back, follow rules 100%, never change voice level no matter what they tell you.
productive and fun place and interactive with customers
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Windsor.ON13 December 2016
very nice job had a chance of customer interaction and making cutomer satisfied and overcome their technical issues.cobines both technical and customer reprensative experience
Pros
friendly coahes
Cons
back to back calls
Get it in writing!
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON12 December 2016
A typical day at work was answering calls for accounting software. They told us we'd get 8 weeks training when in reality it turned into 3. There were many from our training group who quit. Get everything in writing from these people, or else you'll be up the creek without a paddle.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Job insecurity, lying from management
sutherland help you grow
Technical support consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 December 2016
great place great people they actually do care about their employee and they also go extra mile to look out for their employee miss my customers .....
Working at S Global
Technical support representative (Current Employee) –  Gatineau, QC5 December 2016
Pretty good people to work with. Greater freedom than in most call centers. Work from home positions are great. Raises every year.
Pros
work from home positions
Cons
poor pay
Just there
Customer service consultant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 November 2016
A typically a day work is just there no challenges , the same thing all the time and learnt how to be technical, sweet and nice to customers even though they are very mad or swearing at you.
Productive and great work place
Part-time Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 November 2016
Diverse team with various opportunities to develop your career in Customer Support. Opportunities for growth exists within the organization
Sutherland
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 November 2016
Great job for people looking for hours,however environment is pretty grime and a lot of work is required for minimum wage.
confined space
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sault-Sainte-Marie, ON16 November 2016
the building is like a big box that your enclosed on. there is really no pay raise of any kind. a typical work day is drawn out, with customers yelling at you because they broke their services. the most enjoyable part of the job is playing on a computer.
Fast Pace Environment
ISM Agent (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON12 November 2016
A very busy workplace requiring lot of energy and concentration.Working hours and holidays keep changing based on the requirement.
Pros
Paid Training
Cons
Varied hours
Great people that care
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 November 2016
The environment is nice and people are helpful. For certain position it can get stressful but people understand and are willing to help. Good pay for the work required.
its call center work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON8 November 2016
Worked on multiple programs. Pay was ok. I became proficient on phone lines and working with escalated calls... hours are mostly awful...
Flexible, fun work environment
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 October 2016
I worked at Sutherland Global Services for almost 3 years and during that time I learned a lot, and met a lot of people. I learned different computer skills as well as how to use several different computer programs. It helped me gain more customer service experience as well as how to be apart of a team and how to lead a team. Management is really good and will help you achieve your goals. They also are very flexible with your schedule and work with you if things going on outside of work.
Terribly ran.
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 October 2016
Management is so bad. I worked there for about 8 months and gave them my all. When it comes to a position opening, good luck because they only promote you if your a favourite and it doesn't matter about your skills.
Challenging yet exciting place to Work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON17 October 2016
My experience at Sutherland global services was quite new as i have never worked in any call center before. The management and co- workers were very supportive and co-operative and always used to push me towards achieving my daily goals.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
Sometimes Noisy environment
Good Place to work
Customer Service Professional (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 October 2016
It was an inbound call position where major issues would be related to the errors/problems in delivery of goods requested by the customer and their solution.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Friendly environement
Cons
Work Pressure

Sutherland Global Services Reviews by Location