Sutherland Global Services Employee Reviews

Working at S Global
Technical support representative (Current Employee) –  Gatineau, QC5 December 2016
Pretty good people to work with. Greater freedom than in most call centers. Work from home positions are great. Raises every year.
Pros
work from home positions
Cons
poor pay
Productive and great work place
Part-time Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 November 2016
Diverse team with various opportunities to develop your career in Customer Support. Opportunities for growth exists within the organization
Sutherland
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 November 2016
Great job for people looking for hours,however environment is pretty grime and a lot of work is required for minimum wage.
confined space
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sault-Sainte-Marie, ON16 November 2016
the building is like a big box that your enclosed on. there is really no pay raise of any kind. a typical work day is drawn out, with customers yelling at you because they broke their services. the most enjoyable part of the job is playing on a computer.
Fast Pace Environment
ISM Agent (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON12 November 2016
A very busy workplace requiring lot of energy and concentration.Working hours and holidays keep changing based on the requirement.
Pros
Paid Training
Cons
Varied hours
Great people that care
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 November 2016
The environment is nice and people are helpful. For certain position it can get stressful but people understand and are willing to help. Good pay for the work required.
its call center work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON8 November 2016
Worked on multiple programs. Pay was ok. I became proficient on phone lines and working with escalated calls... hours are mostly awful...
Flexible, fun work environment
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 October 2016
I worked at Sutherland Global Services for almost 3 years and during that time I learned a lot, and met a lot of people. I learned different computer skills as well as how to use several different computer programs. It helped me gain more customer service experience as well as how to be apart of a team and how to lead a team. Management is really good and will help you achieve your goals. They also are very flexible with your schedule and work with you if things going on outside of work.
Terribly ran.
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 October 2016
Management is so bad. I worked there for about 8 months and gave them my all. When it comes to a position opening, good luck because they only promote you if your a favourite and it doesn't matter about your skills.
Challenging yet exciting place to Work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON17 October 2016
My experience at Sutherland global services was quite new as i have never worked in any call center before. The management and co- workers were very supportive and co-operative and always used to push me towards achieving my daily goals.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
Sometimes Noisy environment
Good Place to work
Customer Service Professional (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 October 2016
It was an inbound call position where major issues would be related to the errors/problems in delivery of goods requested by the customer and their solution.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Friendly environement
Cons
Work Pressure
the extreme regret of my life
Leadership in Customer service (Former Employee) –  Windsor16 October 2016
working for sutherland was an experience however they do not appreciate no body and insulting people with their pay. it can be definitely a high quality company with better professional people and equipments.
Pros
no free lunch and greedy people
Cons
alllllllllll the time long hours
Terrible company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor Ontario14 October 2016
The recruitment is a joke. I hand over my resume to one of the recruiters and approach to shake his hand. He rudely takes away his hand and tells me "not yet, I'm not the guy"

You want to work for a company like that? Some of the management is pretty cool, but that guy really gave the company a negative impression.

Just walked out on the spot.
Its okay for at least to work with.
Technical support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON5 October 2016
It is good place to work but no further progressions for highly technical people.So for the beginners this company is good but not in the long run. you cannot increase your knowledge.
You Develop Problem Solving Skills
CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 October 2016
You are on phones to receive calls from customers who have issues with their bills or their services.

I learned to always focus on the positive even when the customers are irate. Being calm helps you to help them.

The hardest part of the job is trying to sell products especially if you have not been able to help the customer.

Enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of helping a customer.
Pros
Helping Customers
good work place
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON28 September 2016
good people , good environment , learned technical skills , empathy towards customers and employees , managing multiple tasks at once while assisting customers and fellow employees.
Nice work environment.
Online Password Reset Team (Former Employee) –  Sault Ste. Marie, ON17 September 2016
My only real job was Sutherland and it was a fun time, Showing up to work seemed so easy and meaningful. You walked through to door and saw everyone on night shift or day shift and you just knew it was going to be a good 9 hours of teamwork and co-operation. Of course like more workplaces everything doesn`t run smoothly but that doesn`t mean you just give it, which was great about Sutherland if you noticed something that could be improved on you can inform the manager and it would get improved on, over all my full experience was amazing and at Sutherland they truly make you feel like a team.
Pros
30 minute lunches, 2 15 minutes breaks
Cons
Long periods on sitting
Full time and has benefits other than that place was very difficult to work at.
Inbound Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 September 2016
The only good thing about this place is it is full time with benefits. The management treated everyone poorly unless you were making good sales. I would never recommend this place to anyone. Co workers were miserable because they didnt like there job.
Pros
full benefits
Cons
long hours, have to work all holidays, poor management
Classical Organization
Customer Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 September 2016
Poorly run organization with classical management style and very little room for advancement. It provides a great opportunity to earn quick money since they are constantly recruiting due to the high turnover of staff
Overall helped me gain experience in different software
Bilingual Customer Service/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON30 August 2016
The people seemed great to work with and we had lots of Training given weather it turned out to be a little rushed from time to time.

I still managed to keep my work ethics in check with the 1 on 1 Team managers coaching.

The hardest part was keeping the customers satisfied with the solutions.

Sutherland Global Services Reviews by Location