Job Title: Receptionist/Retail Associate
Employment Type: Part-time
Sutherland-Chan has established itself as a leader in the massage therapy industry and has built its reputation on providing the highest quality of care to its clients. The key to our success is the service we provide our clients. As leaders in the profession of massage therapy, we are dedicated to provide effective treatment, which adheres to the highest professional standards in a safe and caring environment. Our primary goal is to facilitate an opportunity for positive change, a healthier lifestyle, and improved self-awareness. This caring atmosphere starts when clients walk in to the clinic and interacts with you, the receptionist!
Sutherland-Chan Clinic Yonge and Bloor is looking for a dynamic and professional individual who is up for a challenge to balance the role as the receptionist and retail associate. The work will be allocated between the receptionist role at the clinic and the retail associate role at the store. This is a part-time position only for some weekdays (4:30pm-8:30pm) and weekend (9:30am-5:30pm).
Our clinic is located at 2 Bloor Street West - Suite 1504. Toronto, ON M4W 3E2
Your duties as our Receptionist include but not limited to:
- Greeting incoming clients with a friendly and positive attitude
- Booking appointments with high accuracy in person and via phone and e-mail
- Confirming appointments for the next business day
- Answering client inquiries
- Invoicing clients after treatments
- Billing treatments directly to insurance companies
- Organizing and preparing client files for therapists
- Acting as the liaison between clients and therapists
Your duties as our Retail Associate include but not limited to:
- Engaging and connecting with clients to provide a positive experience
- Providing product knowledge and assistance to clients
- Cashing out purchases made
- Tracking product availability
- Maintaining store standards of cleanliness and organization
- Administrative experience is a definite asset but not required
- At least one year of retail experience
- Basic computer knowledge is required
- A positive, can-do attitude with a customer-focused approach that will enable you to deal with ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
Does our dual role of Receptionist/Retail Associate sound like the position for you? If yes, then we want to hear from you! Please send your resume with the attention to Florence Liu when replying to this ad - no phone calls.
We thank all applicants who apply; only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.