SurfEasy is a fast growing technology company providing easy to use solutions for protecting your online privacy and security. Less than one-year since launch, SurfEasy is protecting the privacy of customers in over 50 countries and available for purchase in major retailers around the world.
We have an amazing business and technical team (yes, both Rockstars and Ninjas) and are growing Gangnam Style, while keeping things lean! Yes, we’re an Internet startup--but we promise, we don’t actually speak like that ;).
We are looking for someone who’s passionate about working in a high-growth company and looking to flex their muscles in this challenging role. You’ll have a ground floor opportunity to design and implement the processes for global growth.
What’s the Role?
As the Finance and Operations Manager, your mission is to build the structure and processes to support SurfEasy’s fast paced growth. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of finance and logistics operations globally.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare financial statements monthly and annually
- Analyze and advise on business performance including revenue, expenditures and business trends to maximize profitability
- Enhance and maintain the financial model for the overall budget and business plan
- Manage company ERP system
- Weekly reporting of operational key performance indicators
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare and reconcile purchase orders
- Manage global logistics operations through outsourced partners
- Maintain payroll and expenses
- Work with the external accounting firm for annual review and tax returns
- Prepare returns for commodity taxes, SR&ED and international VAT claims
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in finance or accounting management
- Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Experience with general bookkeeping
- Experience with ERP and process implementation preferred
- All hands on deck mentality, and a passion for success
- In our downtown Toronto loft office you’ll have the opportunity to network with other hot new technology companies and take part in regular entrepreneurial learning sessions
- We have access to amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Salary negotiated based on experience, and equity compensation plan