Scale Operator – Lacombe, AB
Sureway is one of Alberta’s largest heavy civil construction contractors involved in; civil earthworks and grading, utilities and offsites, mine operation and aggregate extraction. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Sureway’s projects are primarily located within Edmonton and surrounding areas, and extending as far north as the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.
We are currently recruiting for a Scale Operator for our Yellowhead Aggregates division in Lacombe, AB.
- Scale operator experience is an asset
- Must have a clean drivers abstract, valid class 5 driver’s license (no GDL)
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Demonstrated organizational skills with a strong attention to details
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate and strong data entry skills
- Independent work skills within tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Process documents (including; requisition forms, purchase orders, etc)
- Preform all administrative duties (data entry, filing, etc.)
- Maintain an orderly and safe working area
Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Hours of Work: Day and/or night shift. Monday to Saturday (some Sundays). 10+ hour days. Overtime hours required. Seasonal employment.
Location: Lacombe and surrounding area.
Please submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations:
Online at: www.sureway.ca/careers
Fax: (780) 577-5525
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your future… at Sureway…starts today. Building tomorrow’s future, today.