SureCall Contact Centers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Awful place to work
Remote agent (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON3 June 2017
I worked here for 2 years, it's a terrible company to work for, the money sounds great and its not bad, but you will be over worked and exhausted, the management doesn't really care, most of them are related...the operations manager gets paid to do nothing cause he dated the owners son.....they pretend they care but they only care about the bottom dollar that is why you get in trouble for taking washrooms breaks......it was wonderful when i first started then things started changing and it became a horrible place to work....I stayed cause i thought there was nothing better thankfully I got fired....and it was a blessing.....I still talk to people who are working there and it is getting even worse.....if you can avoid working for this company, the biggest insult was this company sent us a card for christmas with their slogan...nothing personal at all...just a cheap card with the new slogan.....I wouldn't care if we got the holidays off, but this company relies on us to work holidays to line their pockets....I would think that some appreciation even like a $20 Tim Hortons card would be a nice considerate gesture...specially when we are giving up our holidays and time with our family to line the owners pockets.....that is how they treat the employees.....it's disgusting....and don't expect any help from management unless you are doing something wrong........run away.....fast, don't get stuck with Surecall!
Pros
ok pay, work from home
Cons
over worked, bad support, horrible ethics
Bad place
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 March 2017
SureCall underpays its employees and overworks them. I worked over 50hours and my paycheck was under 500$ for that week. Also, the company is run by a family and they aren't approachable.
Very fun and cultural work environment
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  calgary ,AB29 September 2015
Very diverse and outgoing co workers who made working fun and easy. As a team leader I enjoyed being able to help my coworkers with any problems or difficulties they had. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with my friends everyday