Are you ready to start your career with a dynamic, fun and growing organization? Does the idea of working with a young, passionate, and positive team that promotes from within interest you?
We are currently seeking an Occupational Health Tester for our Llyodminster facility. If you are looking to expand your skill set while working in a fast paced environment, this is the job for you!
Hours of work are Monday to Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm. The compensation structure for this position includes a starting wage of $16.00 per hour with the opportunity for a raise after a three month probationary period. Benefits are also available after three months.
In this upbeat and fast paced environment, you will provide exceptional customer service while administering a variety of occupational health tests. The ideal candidate is ready and willing to take on the day’s challenges with a positive attitude, prides themselves on attention to details and thrives in a small team setting.
Occupational Health Tester duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist with client intake by greeting clients, verifying identification and preparing required paperwork
- Administer various occupational tests including pre-employment screening, breath alcohol, audiometry, spirometry, vision, DOT tests, and more.
- Complete corresponding paperwork and send off testing results
to the correct department
- Assist with training of new staff members
- General office and administrative duties
SureHire provides training for all new Occupational Testers for the following tests: breath alcohol, urine express, urine lab based, saliva alcohol, oral fluid express, oral fluid lab based, DOT tests, audiometric, spirometry, vision and mask fit tests. The majority of training is provided in house, with the exception of Audiometric and Spirometry courses which are offered through correspondence. The training for this position is extensive and requires an individual who is ready and willing to continuously learn new procedures and processes.
Occupational Health Testers must have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid Alberta Drivers License
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize a heavy workload
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Friendly, energetic, and professional demeanour
Testers are required to wear and provide their own scrubs during office hours. Candidates must have reliable transportation as this position requires occasional travel for onsite testing which will be compensated accordingly.
SureHire Inc. is a rapidly growing Occupational Testing company. We are looking for outgoing individuals who are ready and willing to add to the SureHire experience. As an employer we focus on adding to, developing and educating our team.
If you are looking for a real work change in a dynamic and challenging environment, we would love to hear from you! To submit your resume and applicable accreditations, please reply to this ad. The title of your email should reflect the position you are applying for.
--EXPERTS IN OCCUPATIONAL TESTING--