Do you want to be part of a dynamic, growing, and fun team? Are you ready to start your career with an organization that recognizes the value of its people
We are looking for a bright, detail oriented, and courteous individual to join our Sales and Marketing department. Hours of work are Monday to Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm. This position is based out of our Corporate Office in Nisku, AB and some travel may be required on occasion. Our starting salary is negotiable based on experience with benefits available after a three month probationary period.
Our ideal candidate possesses a high standard of work and professionalism while meeting various demands in a fast paced work environment. This individual will be required to:
-Provide timely and accurate assistance in the preparation of reports, sales quotes, proposals, monthly statistics
-Answer phone inquiries in a professional and courteous manner
-Input and update company profiles and permissions, ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Build and maintain positive and supportive relationships with company representatives
- Meet demanding deadlines and multiple job requirements
- Communicate a strong service orientation and willingness to help others
- Work as a contributing team member as well as function independently on various projects
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate strong business communication skills
- Business acumen and professionalism
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize a heavy workload
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills
Candidates must have strong computer skills and experience using all applications of Microsoft Office Suite, including Publisher, as this position relies heavily on computer use. Additionally, successful candidates will have excellent customer service skills and work well under pressure.
Candidates must have successfully completed their High School Diploma. Post-Secondary education in a related field is considered an asset. Additionally, candidates must have 1 to 2 years in an administrative or customer service oriented background
SureHire Inc. is a rapidly growing Occupational Testing company. We are looking for outgoing individuals who are ready and willing to add to the SureHire experience. As an employer, we focus on adding to, developing and educating our team. If you are looking for a real work change in a dynamic and challenging environment, we would love to hear from you! Please reply to this ad with your resume and applicable accreditations.The subject of your email should reflect the position you are applying for.
--EXPERTS IN OCCUPATIONAL TESTING--