Do you want to be part of a dynamic, growing, and fun team? Are you ready to start your career with an organization that recognizes the value of its people?
As part of the Call Centre Team, you are the first contact for many of our clients. In this role, you will not only book appointments at SureHire facilities but collaborate with many of our clients meeting all testing requirements. This involves communicating with our Canada Wide Exclusive Testing Network or Third Party Administrators.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday from 9:00am – 6:00pm. The compensation structure for this position includes a starting wage of $16.00 to $17.00 per hour, with the opportunity for a raise after a three month probationary period is complete. Benefits are also available after three months.
Booking Agents are responsible for:
- Taking calls on an multi line phone system
- Book appointments at various locations using SureHire proprietary software
- Add blocks and notes to ensure appropriate testing is booked
- Quality control – Double check recruiters, companies, and job numbers
- Book appointments across Canada using our Exclusive Testing Network (ETF) or Third Party Administrators (TPA)
- Reply to online appointment requests
- Answer questions via LiveChat or directing clients to the appropriate contact
- General administrative projects as assigned
- Develop and maintain strong and positive working relationships with clients, ETF’s and TPA’s
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Positive, friendly, and professional demeanour
- Proficiency with multiple schedules and data entry
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and effectively dealing with tricky conversations
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with clients, employees, and external third parties
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a heavy workload and high energy environment
The successful applicant will be able to adapt and learn SureHire’s proprietary software. This position requires an individual who takes pride in ensuring accuracy and correctness in their work.
1 to 2 years in an administrative or customer service oriented background is required.
SureHire Inc. is a rapidly growing Occupational Testing company. We are looking for outgoing individuals who are ready and willing to add to the SureHire experience. As an employer we focus on adding to, developing and educating our team.
If you are looking for a real work change in a dynamic and challenging environment, we would love to hear from you! To submit your resume and applicable accreditations please reply to this ad. Your email subject line should reflect the position you are applying for.
--EXPERTS IN OCCUPATIONAL TESTING--