Do you want to be part of a dynamic, growing, and fun team? Are you ready to start your career with an organization that recognizes the value of its people?
As a Booking Agent, you are the "voice" of SureHire. Booking Agents are the first impression a client will have when experiencing our exceptional customer service. Not only do you represent SureHire, you are the first step in a relentless desire to ensure our client's needs are met with live voice 24/7.
In this role, you will not only book appointments at SureHire facilities, but collaborate with many of our clients meeting all testing requirements. This involves communicating with our Canada Wide Exclusive Testing Network or Third Party Administrators.
This opportunity is based out of our Corporate Office in Nisku. Candidates must have their own reliable transportation as public transit is infrequent. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm. The compensation structure for this position depends on experience. Benefits are also available after three months. Additionally, fluency in speaking, writing French is considered a strong asset.
- Taking calls on a multi line phone system
- Booking appointments at various locations using SureHire proprietary software; Add blocks and notes to ensure appropriate testing is booked; Quality control - Double check recruiters, companies, and job numbers
- Book appointments across Canada using our Exclusive Testing Network (ETF's) or Third Party Administrators (TPA's)
- Reply to online appointment requests
- Answer questions via LiveChat or directing clients to the appropriate contact
- General administrative projects as assigned
- Develop and maintain strong and positive working relationships with clients, ETF's, and TPA's
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Positive, friendly, and professional demeanour
- Proficiency with multiple schedules and data entry
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and effectively dealing with tricky conversations
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with clients, employees, and external third parties
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a heavy workload and high energy environment
Ability to fluently speak, write French is considered a very strong asset.
The successful applicant will be able to adapt and learn SureHire's proprietary software. This position requires an individual who takes pride in ensuring accuracy and correctness in their work.
Completion of High School Diploma is required.
1 to 2 years in an administrative, customer service, or data entry background is required.
SureHire Occupational Testing is looking for motivated individuals who are ready and willing to add to the SureHire experience.If you are looking for a real work change in a dynamic and challenging environment, we would love to hear from you! To submit your resume and applicable accreditations, please reply to this ad. Your email subject line should reflect the position you are applying for.
--EXPERTS IN OCCUPATIONAL TESTING--
Located north of 12th Avenue, on the east side of 7th Street, Nisku, Alberta