Well Servicing Fluid Coordinator
We currently have an opportunity for a on-site fluid haul coordinator working in the Lakeland area which would require residency in the Bonnyville, or Cold Lake area while on shift.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
- Work a 10 hour shift rotation, 10 days on 4 days off
- Work with local contractors to supply our service rig fleet with support on a fluid coordination aspect
- Analyze contractor cost data and make appropriate decisions or recommendations for optimization working with local contractors
- Work with local contractors to promote a safe workplace
- Support wellsite supervisors with fluid hauling needs
- Monitor and implement cost reduction ideas
- Foster a positive and productive work atmosphere
- Typically 3+ years of industry experience with Grade 12 or GED, a class 5 driver’s license, access to a vehicle
- Highly motivated, self managed and have the ability to take on new tasks or assignments and get things done right the first time
- Working knowledge of safety policies and goals
- This position will be contract based
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer
- Service rig experience is an asset
- Pressure truck and Vacuum truck operations are an asset
- Ability to work as a team player and in a team atmosphere
Please reference Job #13-06
Please submit a resume with 3 references and a copy of all current safety tickets
Indeed - 22 months ago
Sure Flow is a well established company providing technical staffing services to the Oil & Gas industry in Western Canada. If you are...