SAP Data Entry Specialist
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Identify and participate in Health, Safety & Environmental requirements pertaining to the vision of “Nobody Gets Hurt”
- Data entry of Work Order history into the CMMS (SAP) system:
- including capture of work order deficiencies for task list improvement
- including Object Type, Damage and Cause code capture
- including As Found – As Left Data
- Complete the Time entry of client employees to the work order and operation
- Ensure Work Duration is captured within work Orders
- Filing of data and information
- Liaise between SAP users and ensure consistent data capture
- Work with Processes to ensure consistent application of process
- Will include reliability groups and SAP administrators for master data corrections
- Supports the business requirements for information and data through the creation and maintenance of a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
Support and adhere to:
- Controls Integrity Management System Support systems
- Operational Integrity Management System Elements and safety programs
- Global Production Best Practices
- Minimum high school graduation diploma.
- Experience working in SAP, especially within Accounts Payable or Service Entry, is an asset.
- Working knowledge of SAP data maintenance and SAP adhoc query and reporting skills attention to detail and demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work effectively are essential.
- Good general computer skills required with training on general computer skills, bookkeeping, or administration an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team is required
- Organized and detailed oriented with the ability to multi task to meet tight deadlines
- MS Office suite proficiency required, especially MS Excel including look up functions, MS Word, Outlook
- Must be positive, action oriented, self-motivated, able to handle multiple tasks, and have good attention to detail
- Customer service oriented
- Strong desire to learn
This position will be a full time Fly-in, Fly-out role to site from either Calgary or Edmonton. A modified 10 day-in & 10 day-out with a 12 hour shift will represent the rotation schedule.
- Familiarity with heavy industry planning, scheduling and execution concepts
- Working knowledge of Maintenance and Reliability practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication and influencing
- Leadership Qualities and a strong desire to be a leader within organization
Sure Flow is a well established company providing technical staffing services to the Oil & Gas industry in Western Canada. If you are...