- This position is a full-time shared position preparing payroll for 250+ employees on a bi-weekly payroll period.
Duties will include:
- Orientate new employees on payroll and benefit policies
- Prepare files and records for employees
- Attest timesheets and enter data for bi-weekly payroll
- Track and maintain related spreadsheets
Skills & Qualities:
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting System an asset
- Prior payroll experience an asset
- Must have above average Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Must be detail orientated
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Must be customer service focused and professional at all times
A detailed job description will be provided upon an interview.
Please reference job #12-09
Apply via email or fax:
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sure Flow is a well established company providing technical staffing services to the Oil & Gas industry in Western Canada. If you are...