Fluid Haul Lead will be required to lead and backfill multiple positions within the Fluid Hauling Team, Duties and Responsibilities will include the following,:
- Monitor all Service Provider (fluid related) activity on site including HS&E, QA / QC, Cost Control and Contractual Commitments
- Attend and actively participate in safety meetings on a regular basis
- Responsible to ensure all Fluid Haul related incidents are entered in the IMS system. Playing an active role in facilitating Service Provider and Client Group to adequate corrective actions intended to prevent future events.
- Single point contact for all trucking and disposal facility invoices, ensuring job details, contractual compliance, cost centers and work order allocation are accurate.
- Work with trucking contractors to provide improved service and supply, continually looking for alternative methods to reduce cost while not compromising HS&E
- Using SharePoint to prepare cost and performance reports on a monthly basis. Trending service costs, highlighting and implementing improvement opportunities.
- Work with all site groups to develop and improve procedures and processes.
- Actively participates in our Cleint's Safety program in a proactive manner. Including but not limited to Behavior Observations, Equipment Audits, Spot Checks, Job Plan Development and Competency Assessments to ensure safe and regulatory compliant fluid hauling on Foster Creek site.
- Ensure users are in compliance of specifications, applicable codes and Local / Provincial / Federal regulations.
- Responsible for daily planning, scheduling, dispatching, and reporting of tasks and updating applicable parties.
- Review daily contractor work tickets and enter applicable information in SharePoint
- Ensure all documentation is completed in an expedient manner and files are up to date and captured in an orderly fashion.
- Single point contact for all trucking related activity including but not limited to vacuum trucks, pressure trucks, steamers, water trucks, exchanger cleaning, sludge waste trucking, high pressure and chemical cleaning.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- 10+ years Experience in Fluid Hauling, Industrial Cleaning Services, and Turnaround Planning with-in an operating plant and field environment.
- Strong understanding of codes, practices and procedures in related field.
- Strong leadership and team skills. With well developed organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using JDE, Maximo, Sharepoint and Microsoft Excel or related computer programs is an asset.
- Possess the ability and skills for forecasting resourcing requirements and implementation
- Have experience with the preparation and execution of budgeting, cost accounting & project controls
- A working level knowledge of company Health and Safety Regulations and Safe Work Practices requirements
- Provide motivation, coaching & mentoring for junior staff
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- This is a safety sensitive position and will be subject to the relevant requirements of the our Client's Alcohol and Drug policy which includes pre-assignment testing
Shift will be strictly NIGHTS 7 on / 7 off 13 hrs/day located near Bonnyville
Please reference Job #13-04
Please submit a resume with 3 references and a copy of all safety tickets and other certifications
Sure Flow is a well established company providing technical staffing services to the Oil & Gas industry in Western Canada. If you are...