In this role the bookkeeper is responsible for the bookkeeping and accounting functions of the firm, including: A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, and producing financial reports.
This position requires an experienced person with a strong bookkeeping and computer background. The position requires skills and experience in bookkeeping, accounting, billing and legal software as well as Microsoft Office Products. This is an ideal role for someone with law firm experience or other professional service firm environment experience.
1. 5+ years bookkeeping experience as a full-charge bookkeeper with responsibilities including client billing in a law or professional service firm environment.
2. Successfully completed coursework in bookkeeping/accounting.
3. Experience with law firm procedures or other professional service firm
4. Strong administrative and organizational skills.
5. Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
6. Professional appearance and manner.
- Perform all bookkeeping functions
- Assist with client billing functions and other accounts receivable functions
- Pay vendor bills and manage accounts payable.
- Perform all data entry of cash receipts and client costs in billing and accounting systems.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Work up and make bank deposits for the operating and Trust accounts.
- Handle payroll.
- Handle Insurance
- Provide all required financial reports to the firm partners on a monthly basis.
- Coordination with the firm's accountants.
- Management and oversight of the billing and accounting systems.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
No phone calls please.
About Supreme Advocacy LLP
Agency. Research. Appeals.
Supreme Advocacy LLP is a boutique law firm specializing in