Occupational Therapists work as integral members of an interdisciplinary care teams. Representative responsibilities include assessment and consultation, enhancing optimal client function, collaboration and cooperation with other providers to ensure a continuum of service, and development of effective partnerships. This position will involve program planning, program development, case coordination, and marketing and promotion of services.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Members in Good Standing with Alberta Association of Registered Occupational Therapists
- Proven ability to use sound professional judgment
- Ability to work effectively as member of a multidisciplinary team
- Must have valid driver’s license and provide own vehicle
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills fundamental
- Experience in program development
- Evidence of life long learning
- Meet competency skills for evaluations in area of practice
Hours of Work: 8 hours per week – flexible
Salary: $33.09-$43.96 – based upon qualifications and experience
Indeed - 2 years ago
Supported Lifestyles Ltd, a not for profit company, was established in 1991 in Calgary, Alberta. The primary focus of Supported Lifestyles...