Support Services Group Employee Reviews

comfortable
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXOctober 26, 2015
Festive around holidays. not too strict on dress code. get at least 35 hours. flexible shifts. schedule placed two weeks in advance.
Innovative and personable company.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 5, 2015
Support Services Group is a very professional and respected company. Our reputation is the most beneficial selling point, which is evident in our business motto: "We Are Dedicated To Providing You With The Best Administrative Service."
Good
Legal and Marketing Internship (Former Employee) –  buckinghamshireAugust 27, 2015
A typical day was to provide admin support for the team and pick up the telephone. I also worked alongside the creative director to produce a short film.
Terrible Company to work for!!!
security officer (Former Employee) –  londonApril 8, 2015
They never pay correct wages, they never communicate properly, always speaking to some1 different most times someone who barley speaks English. The management never responds to any emails. They advertise permanent jobs but that is definitely not the case. No holiday or sick pays,
They feed on the needy hiring from jobcentres so as to get away with 6.50ph for security work is a joke. They are not a good company to work for.they take all the money while you do all the work.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours less pay.
Co- Workers were worth it.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMarch 24, 2015
It was a fun and easy place to work, the co-workers were friendly and helpful. The call center wasn't a bad place to be, easy scripts to follow.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
no respect for workers
S2G - Review
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXOctober 1, 2014
I started out as a Technical Support agent, answering calls for a client.

After my first year, I advanced to the call center I.T. Department, where I joined a team of two others. We maintained PBX, Active Directory, Samba Server, Citrix, Asterisk, Windows Server, VM Ware, NetSuite, SK-Net/SecuraKey, and more.

During my last few months, I was fortunate enough to help with the transition from Windows to Linux, for all systems in the building.
Pros
free coffee, great management team, and plenty of room for advancement.
Cons
i resigned to move to florida.
Good starting platform...
Help Desk Mananger / Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 6, 2014
Take what you can from this place. Absorb the tools and solutions and move on.
Poor,Poor, Poor! Stay Away from this company!!!
security guard (Former Employee) –  north-east englandMarch 6, 2014
I used to work as a guard for a firm i was happy with, i seen a job advertised for 40+ hours per week with SSG and applied, i was seen by the area manager at a jobcentre for an 'interview' if thats what it was called! I had to ring them two weeks later to find out what was happenening i was told that the site i had applied for had been getting set up but to do training.. This training lasted one day! I have never been back. I was with the company 3 weeks and worked a total of 44 hours in 3 weeks, a bit different to 40 a week!! Very bad company do not apply they dont care. When u ring up their office you never ever speak to an english person i am no way racist but when you have someone who speaks cery little english its very hard to get sense! I have now begged my old company for my old job back and have a meeting with them tomorrow.. SSG are absolute jokes if you see a job do not apply avoid like the plague im serious!!!
Pros
fuel allowance if u travel over 15 miles
Cons
never contact you or reply to emails etc, poor management, everything
Bad compeny
Security officer (Former Employee) –  LondonFebruary 18, 2014
Bad company to work for I was a security officer with ssg for a year I've been mest around for work wages etc and no one can give me an answer as to what is going on thay don't care about security officers we are just the scum that makes them rich iv been expected to brake the law and put myself in danger by ssg many times for £6.50 an hour wile thay coin it in and every client iv ever worked with has Seid thay will never use ssg again this is coming from there big contracts
Pros
no benefits at all
Cons
you will have the mickey taken out of you left right and center
Bad not trusted
Clinic manager (Former Employee) –  EdinburghJuly 9, 2013
This company let me down at the last minute
Left a good job to then be let down by this one.
Pros
non
Cons
not trusted
security company based in swindon
security guard (Current Employee) –  batleyApril 11, 2013
its good i have been messed around with this company management says one thing and does the other
Productive and acurate in daily operations
Housekeeping Supervisor-Metro Health Hospital (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 11, 2013
Maintaining a sterile environment for the hospital. Learned the day to operations of bargaining employees. Enjoy my co-workers. Anticipating my client’s needs and being proactive to resolve any concerns.
Pros
the ability to learn new things daily
waste of time
engineer (Former Employee) –  northwestMarch 7, 2013
this job been around for weeks yet comes up new every day on all sites
Cons
not for real
Not a good company to work for
Security guard (Former Employee) –  SouthamptonFebruary 13, 2013
I worked for this company for a year and since August of last year they haven't got my wages right I worked 4 weeks in a month and they only paid me for 3. They don't reply to your phone calls or emails. So glad I left really bad company and the wage for this position is £6.50 per hour even know wicks southampton which is where the job is pay ssg £10 per hour for a security guard. Very boring job as well not a good company.
Pros
no pros
Cons
no cons
Customer Service review
Admin assistant (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 14, 2012
I learned a lot about Customer Service and how to talk to customers. I was very shy before working there and it really helped me overcome that. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to costomers from around the world.
Challenging and A Learning Place
Business Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Riyadh, KSAMay 31, 2012
* starts with departmental meeting with follow up works and following Clients with emails, calls, and personal visit.
* working in professional organization and different departments.
* very professional at work.
* Co workers from Different Countries and culture with different field of knowledge.
* Visiting Clients in very hot temperatures.
* working time From 8 to 5.
Pros
free car with free petrol, accommodation, a place to learn
Cons
weather situations, delay in salary

2.6