Superstore

Superstore Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good enviroment for students
Cashier/Sales (Former Employee), Regina, SKOctober 14, 2014
Pros: near home
It was really a good experience for me to work at Superstore. It is a good enviroment for students.
fast environment
grocery staff (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 14, 2014
Pros: discount cards for staff
Cons: flexible hours
good work place. need speed and physical movement.some time work is hard and some time it is very easy.
Not so good wage
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 25, 2014
I enjoyed working in the pharmacy here. The pay wasn't that great and if you don't like your team it makes for squishy long days.
Love it here
Cashier/Supervisor (Current Employee), Cole Harbour, NSSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not enough hours
i learned on how to become a leader and managment is awesome and wouldnt ask for better people to learn from and co workers are awesome
good workplace
Produce Clerk (Current Employee), Campbell River, BCSeptember 18, 2014
I could have been trained more off the start

typical day at work involves me putting out stock, trimming lettuce, and assisting customers
Great place to work. Had fun working there.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Digby, NSSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches
I would clock in, do my tasks that needed to be done. I learned a variety of skills. Management was great and very open and understanding to myself. Loved My co-workers. The job overall was great.
Great place to work. Had fun working there.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Digby, NSSeptember 7, 2014
enjoyed the exsperiance
Responsibilities- Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 7, 2014
Geat environment, learned a lot about customer service, enjoyed working with people.
Busy, constantly changing.
Leisure Department Supervisor (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 7, 2014
Was not a very good place to work at the time. There was too much internal politics going on and too much focus on covering your own butt.
This job was fun
Shelf Stocker (Former Employee), Spruce Grove, ABJuly 3, 2014
I worked the night shift filling shelves it was very interesting and fun the hardest part off the job was getting used to the hours. I learned how to stock shelves.
Superstore is a good place to work,however some of the staff are alittle judgemental.I would suggest not making friends and just get the job done.
Produce Clerk (Former Employee), Prince Albert, SKMay 12, 2014
Pros: night staff was great, most of the management were great and most of my co workers were great.
Cons: not everyone is friendly and couldnt help but feel out of place there
There definately is no time to play.I did not feel very comfortable there at all.Some of staff made me feel so little that it became much too stressful for me in the end.Other then that the pay was good,the night staff were friendly and it kept me busy.
Great people to work with and great benefits
Superstore (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 3, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: retail hours
Mostly day shifts included reviewing emails, reports, messages, CCTV coverage, professional conferencing, and checking in with store management. The environment is comfortable and the people are mostly accepting providing you know what you are doing and are consistent. They can be very strong allies to prevent theft. The hardest part of the job was – more... working retail hours, as well as, catching those slippery professional thieves. However, the most enjoyable aspect was working within a small group of professionals who were able to support, train, and aid when necessary.
The best part of my job was ability to take off necessary time and the benefits. – less
Good
Deli Department (Former Employee), Prince George, BCMarch 28, 2014
nice place to work. good management. nice coworkers. fair opportunity for advancement
Fun
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 25, 2014
worked through christmas season kept busy and saw new products come in. met new people and co-workers.
superstore
Price Changer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 6, 2014
I worked overnights just doing the price changes for the department. It was an easy job but grew unbearable as management kept throwing more and more stuff on a person they scheduled for 4 hours.
Working at SuperStore
Clothing Associate (Former Employee), Sherwood Park, ABFebruary 17, 2014
I would work the cash register and hang up clothes. They hired me right before Christmas and it was busy
Worked as a Courtesy Clerk. The work environment was not easy.
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Prince Albert, SKFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: meetings the customes' needs
Cons: lifting heavy salt bags for clients.
Working as a Courtesy Clerk was difficult for me because I did various tasks including helping customers find items, and getting boxes for them at the back of the store.
The management staff, my supervisor, was easy to talk with and was pleasant.
The hardest part was lifting up heavy salt bags for the clients to their cars.
The most enjoyable part of – more... the job was looking for items for clients. – less
Fun and productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), New Glasgow, NSJanuary 25, 2014
Stocking shelves with stock making sure the customers have found everything they were looking for and if not I would assist them in finding what they need. Also, bringing in the carts from outside.
Productive and Fast paced Job at Superstore
Apparel (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, ABJanuary 18, 2014
A typical day at work would be coming in early the morning to cash in, once that is done I would tidy the area which includes sweeping. Once more customers would arrive I would try to assist and help them with their needs. I learned how to deal with all kinds of customers and how to work at the till. The management was great and I worked great with – more... my co-workers by always helping each other out. The hardest part of the job was working in the back unpacking new arrivals and organizing the clothing for display. The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying customers and to give them the best shopping experience at Superstore. – less
Over all great place to work, lots of hours given and flexible schedule.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 13, 2013
Pros: fast pace, nice people, 10% discount after 6 months.
Cons: late hours, lots of things to remember.
A typical day at work would be busy! As it is always busy at Superstore. I learned how to be quick with my hands and mind as I had to memorize a lot of codes. Management is great! Everyone is very nice and friendly. My co- workers are awesome, it was very easy to make new friends there. The hardest part of the job is having to recognize and know foreign – more... produce and the most enjoyable part of the job is that my shifts go by really fast because its always so busy. – less

1 2 3