Superstore Gas Bar Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Working alone was great and knowing my employer trusted me.
Gas Bar Attendant (Former Employee) –  Antigonish, NS18 June 2017
I enjoyed working at Super Store gas bar, not only because I had the best employer,but because it was a safe environment with glass separating me from the customers. Most customers were friendly.I had a great amount of training and enjoyed my job.
Pros
No coment
Cons
No coment
great place to work as i knew most of the current employees
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Duncan, BC9 June 2017
I had a wonderful time learning from the gas bar ... i had amazing supervisors... understanding boss....

i loved it there , known had regular customers and just how happy and appreciated they were that we could remember so much daily weekly monthly was wonderful here at the gas bar , i did recommend this position to many others ...
Pros
convinent location
Cons
awesome hours mid shift
Under-Staffed
Station Attendant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 May 2016
gas bar is busy most of the time but only one person is working at all times makes it very hard to take care of inside and outside. They pay minimum wage
Great people to work with
Customer care (cashier) (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON3 May 2016
Fast phased environment, Friendly management, Good people to work with. The co workers are friendly and help you when its really busy.
Having independance was great
Gas Bar Attendant (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON30 March 2016
This was a independant position where I had full control over all the overall atmosphere of feelings by customers. I enjoyed doing the night closing paper work and the week end balance sheets and inventory counts. I enjoyed the job on most part but working alone late at night was creepy when leaving after dark.
Busy, isolated, and frustrating
Gas Bar Attendant (Former Employee) –  Regina5 December 2014
Being a popular gas station, the Superstore Gasbar usually always had a customer in it. This is only an issue because it affected my ability to perform required maintenance tasks such as refilling the window-washer bucket, or doing a dip test for fuel levels, and there was typically only one person per 6 hour shift. It was frustrating sometimes when people would steal gasoline or when trying to speak to a customer on the intercom when there is a lineup going outside the building. Simply put: it got hectic sometimes. Overall not the worst job I've had, but far from the best.
Productive good company
Attendent (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray18 June 2012
Great benifits awesome hours flexable shifts managment is alright as long as you do your job and keep your nose clean
Pros
great benefits
Management Skills
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC24 May 2012
Through this job I learned management skills. I worked as assitant manager and i learned about managing shifts of employees and merchadise control and price competetion.
Pros
office job
Cons
less benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Superstore Gas Bar. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6