Superior Pool, Spa, and Leisure Ltd have been leading commercial swimming pool and recreation management in Southern Ontario for forty years. We have built our reputation as a conscientious and responsible provider of lifeguarding service for our customers through hard work, dedication, and by providing competent, reliable, and responsible lifeguards.
We treat all Superior lifeguards with the utmost respect. We are dedicated to ensuring that your working experience with us is enjoyable and rewarding. We look forward to working with you this summer!
Terms of Employment: seasonal (June 22 - Sept 2), part-time
Positions available: 10-15
Lifeguards are responsible for:
- the safety and supervision of swimmers
- maintaining pool chemistry and filtration systems
- keeping accurate and up-to-date records
- public relations and professional interaction
- current National Lifeguard Service (NLS) certification
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C certified or willing to certify
How to Apply: Apply online at www.superiorpool.com/lifeguards/apply-now