For over 30 years, we have offered Canadians ‘only the best’ in medical products, surgical equipment and healthcare services. Our success results from the talented individuals on our winning team. High performance is expected, achieved and rewarded. Join one of Canada’s leading medical companies in delivering superior products, superior service and superior performance.
The Opportunity: Shipping/Receiving – Entry Level
- Picking and packing orders using computerized scanning devices
- Loading and unloading truck and trailer deliveries
- Occasional local deliveries and pick-up’s
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Valid Ontario drivers license with a clean abstract
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with exceptional organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter quoting job # SR140523 in the subject line.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
National medical supply company specializing in OB/GYN.