Responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Pick up and deliver the mail
- Open and date stamp all general correspondence
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Respond to public inquiries
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
- Greet, assist and/or direct students, visitors and the general public
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of office administration and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principals and practices
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer skills including the ability to work and create spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Stress and time management skills
Superior Logistical Services Inc. currently provides all modes of transportation throughout North America as well as worldwide. Our company...