The primary responsibility of this individual will be to manage and maintain customer accounts, in order to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of customer product. This position will be responsible for a high level of customer service and providing creative transportation solutions.
- Deal with primarily LTL/TL and Intermodal carriers
- Follow up on transportation arrangements
- Checking and confirming order status on pick-up and deliveries
- Track/trace shipments via the phone and internet
- Handle, problem solve and remedy any service failures
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed in all cases
- Be engaged in extensive phone and computer work
- Maintaining Client Web Portals
- High School diploma
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with ability to develop top notch relationships with customers and carriers
- Detail oriented
- Strong familiarity of Canadian and U.S. border points and their respective requirements movements such as with clearances and bonds
- Above average computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Have experience problem solving and formulating decisions
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Strong knowledge of LTL and FTL and Intermodal carrier base for domestic and cross border movements an asset
To qualify as a successful candidate, you must possess the ability to multitask and make critical decisions within a fast paced environment. You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to develop top notch relationships with customers and carriers. Min 3 yrs exprence in realated positin and industrie .
Indeed - 10 months ago
Superior Logistical Services Inc. currently provides all modes of transportation throughout North America as well as worldwide. Our company...