Supercuts Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fast pace, free for all!
Hair Stylist (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB26 February 2014
Working in a very busy fast passed salon was great. I had clients coming out of my ears. Problem was we had no management. I worked for a corporate company and often my co-worker would decide not to show up for work so you were double booked and dealing with unhappy clients who waited beyond a reasonable time. I focused on my job at hand! Keeping the client in my chair happy and made great tips but poor wage. I maintained a clean and safe work STATION. However, the other stylist not so much. I was the only person to vacuum or take garbage out. "cleaning toilets wasn't in there job description" so I did. I can't expect a client to us a washroom that is unsanitary!
Pros
Great tips!
Cons
POOR managment!
very likeable career
Hairstylist (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON11 August 2012
management was a little lacking when the hiring manager left but, it not the managers fault it was the management aboves responsability to train all new managers regardless to how long they have been working in the organization.
Pros
very socailable career, flexable hours.
Cons
not enough staff and can extremly overbearing and take up all your personal life.