Super C Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Un bon premier job
commis de epicerie (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCDecember 15, 2015
Pros: le prix de produits tres bas
Cons: le manque de marchandise
Cetait mon premier job au Canada les gerants etaient super bon apres une samedi dimanche le backstore etait tout vide
la equipe inclus caisse et tous les autres commis etait excellent toujours sourient
Super c
Service à la clientèle (Current Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 20, 2015
Working at super c is a tremendous experience for me.
the following job has tought me alot about well treating the clients.
I have learned how to well communicate, be more patient and polite with them no matter the circumstances. The most difficult about the job was trying to push my self to convince the clients about the prices being reasonable. But yet I achieved this skill in a less time because talking and convincing clients was an amusing activity.
Great experience, above average quality workplace.
Service Clerk (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 11, 2015
I have already reviewed this company previously. I'd like to repeat myself again but this is costly in time. My apologies
Great learning experience
Caissière /Superviseur (Former Employee), Gatineau, QCOctober 3, 2015
Working at the Super C taught me all the skills I needed to know in customer service. The best part was having a patient and supportive boss.
Fast paced, production oriented work place
Meat Department Clerk (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 14, 2015
Pros: Was paid more than minium wage
Cons: Cold work environment
Fast paced work environment, surrounded by hardworking people. Excellent management with good support. I learned some particle skills while working there, for example; I can skin a salmon and cut scallops along with other meat oriented skills. The hardest part of the job had to be dealing with how cold my hands would get...
I appreciated to work there because I gave my 100% everyday. And thats why I work , I work like it was my own company!
Commis de service/Commis de viande (Former Employee), Sainte-Dorothée Laval, QCSeptember 6, 2015
Pros: Respect the break time
Cons: 12hours a day is kind of to much for me
For me , I work like if it was my own company , I really put my 100% in everything I do! I like working either alone or with a team. I work really hard because for me its really important so I will be happy when I get my paycheck! The most enjoyable part of this job was working with a team that was like a family for me. I've learn a lot and I keep on learning every day.
Customer Service Centered
Caissière (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Great atmosphere, the job focuses on customer experience which is all I care about.
Nice place to work at
Cashier Supervisor (Former Employee), Shawinigan,QuebecJune 11, 2014
take time to train - management always nice - teach you more if you request
Gain experience as first job
cashier (Former Employee), Laval, QCFebruary 13, 2014
flexible hours, management friendly. Gain experience and move on.
very productive and nice place to work
Boucher (Former Employee), Gatineau, QCFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: low salary
Very nice place to work, with a nice co- workers,. A normal day at work, always busy i start very arly in the morning at 6:00 am and normal finish at 3 :00 pm or more.Just depend of the schedule of my week 38 hure per week and sometime over time ,i learnd a lot special work ,responsability and puntuality expecial when you work with meat you have to pay atention because you work with dangers tools sauchas nife and saw very sharps and i have to be productive all day .i have 2 brakes of 15 minute and 1 houre lunch time i love to improve my self to diferent tipe of job im very fast lerned .i know how to work in team my very hardest part of work was learnd french but i did my best and the most enjoyable par was that all my co-workes help me out .im looking for new hoportunity improve my self every day is my gold,and looking for a new carrear .
Fun place to work
customer service, stock boy (Former Employee), Pierrefonds, QCJanuary 4, 2014
Super C was a fun place to work, hours were stable and management was good.
progress learning exprience
Cashier (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 18, 2013
Cons: long hours
i learn to be determind.. motivated..my communication skills advance better in both language.. more tust worthy working with money as a cashier year.. work there for 2 years before i quit ..
Fun working with the public
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Kingston, ONJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: dealing with angry customers
Learned how to work with a large amount of people. Balancing cashes. Management was great easy to get along with. Co-workers were great.
Eh, it was a job...
Cashier (Former Employee), Aylmer, QCOctober 29, 2012
There's not much to say, it was a Cashier job,

One boss was nice, one boss treated you badly, it sort of boiled down into moot point.

The days weren't bad or good, to be perfectly honest.

This is quite possibly the most neutral feeling I've had for a job ever.
You need alot of experience to work in a food environment
Secrétaire comptable (Former Employee), Ville St-LaurentMay 31, 2012
Pros: like the employes
Cons: poor management (director)
In at 7am..get the previous day sales ..start the payroll punches ..get reports for financial ...it is hard to explain because at anytime someone like a manager will ask you to prepare cards for sales..or loss reports...
management
Gérant fruits et légumes (Current Employee), Joliette, QCMarch 27, 2016
Pros: avantage sociaux
Cons: trop axe sur la productivite
ce que j aime le plus de ma fonction de gerant est de former de nouveaux employees
Environnement de travail agréable
responsable de boulangerie (Former Employee), Saint-Hubert, QCMarch 23, 2016
Pros: Nous avions un dîner d'une heure et deux pauses de 15 minutes
Cons: L'exigence surréaliste des patrons
L'environnement de travail était agréable étant donné que les autres employés étaient sympathique. Avec cet emploie j'ai appris la rapidité d'action et l'organisation. Nous nous devions toujours de garder notre département propre et bien rangé. Ce qui me semblais plus difficile était que chacun avait sa façon de ranger les choses, sauf qu'en temps que responsable de mon département je me devais d'imposer ma façon. Ce qui me semblais le plus agréable c'est le fait que j'ai de bonnes relations avec les employés, ainsi ils suivaient plus facilement mes directives.
bien
gerrant d epicerie (Current Employee), Sorel-Tracy, QCMarch 22, 2016
bien mes pourrais etre mieux

la concilliation travaille-famille est plutot difficile
Environement dynamique
Caissière (Current Employee), Longueuil, QCMarch 20, 2016
Nous sommes beaucoup, une grosse équipe qui bougent, le monde est souriant, et c'est plaisant de travaillé en grosse équipe.
vous êtes un numéro
Gérant (Former Employee), province de québecMarch 13, 2016
Pros: aucun
Cons: trop pour les énumérer
j'y ai travaillé tres longtemps ,auparavant il y avait un peu de considération,maintenant si tu aime te faire ramasser pour des riens,et ne rien dire ,tu seras bien la-bas!surtout ne soit pas malade,car un numéro n'y a pas le droit!il y a une forme d'intimidation crasse de la part de plusieurs personnes a l'intérieur de la compagnie,et plus tu es longtemps dans la compagnie et plus on veut que tu partes!