Super C Employee Reviews

Des bons employées
Commis de service (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, QC27 April 2017
Les employés étaient gentils. Le directeur est sympathique, les gérants était gentils aussi. Le plus durs s'était le ''rush'' qui avait dans le magasin. Les journées au travaille était relaxe.
Good student job
Commis de service / Caissier (Current Employee) –  Lasalle, QC19 March 2017
This is a great place to work for a first job, You learn and get really good experience. Friendly environment and you learn to work with the public and all different situations.
Grocery Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Boucherville, QC29 October 2016
Very focused staff members, straight forward tasks, gets the job done no matter what circumstance, tend do be a bit pushy sometimes, you get use to it. point out mistakes so that it does not happen again
nice place
Commis de service (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC6 September 2016
A good place where we can work. The ambiance is pleasant and enjoyable. His bosses like to talk with and could confide in them, while the people I worked with were very nice to me.
Student job
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cowansville, QC4 September 2016
I began working at Super C to pay for my college education. We were unionized which has it's pro's and cons. The people are fun but the work can be tedious.
organized. productive workplace
commis viande (Former Employee) –  Mont-Tremblant, QC16 August 2016
The hours were long and late. The salary was too low for the job being done and the training was completely the bare minimum. It was organized as an organization but not rewarding for the employees that worked there.
Pros
my brother worked there with me.
Cons
late hours and minimum pay
lots to know
Gérant d'épicerie (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC10 July 2016
super C is a fun environment as a new managers position. Lots to learn and lots to show. Great training from the specialist.
great first job
Commis d'épicerie (Current Employee) –  Sainte-Therese, QC4 March 2016
it is a fun place to start as a young adult. people are very welcoming and they helped me learned new technique. the staff was really fun working with. job was allways clear and i always know what i have to do
Pros
easy to learn
Cons
closes at 10 pm
Un bon premier job
commis de epicerie (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC15 December 2015
Cetait mon premier job au Canada les gerants etaient super bon apres une samedi dimanche le backstore etait tout vide
la equipe inclus caisse et tous les autres commis etait excellent toujours sourient
Pros
le prix de produits tres bas
Cons
le manque de marchandise
Super c
Service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 November 2015
Working at super c is a tremendous experience for me.
the following job has tought me alot about well treating the clients.
I have learned how to well communicate, be more patient and polite with them no matter the circumstances. The most difficult about the job was trying to push my self to convince the clients about the prices being reasonable. But yet I achieved this skill in a less time because talking and convincing clients was an amusing activity.
Great experience, above average quality workplace.
Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 November 2015
I have already reviewed this company previously. I'd like to repeat myself again but this is costly in time. My apologies
Great learning experience
Caissière /Superviseur (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC3 October 2015
Working at the Super C taught me all the skills I needed to know in customer service. The best part was having a patient and supportive boss.
Fast paced, production oriented work place
Meat Department Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 September 2015
Fast paced work environment, surrounded by hardworking people. Excellent management with good support. I learned some particle skills while working there, for example; I can skin a salmon and cut scallops along with other meat oriented skills. The hardest part of the job had to be dealing with how cold my hands would get...
Pros
Was paid more than minium wage
Cons
Cold work environment
I appreciated to work there because I gave my 100% everyday. And thats why I work , I work like it was my own company!
Commis de service/Commis de viande (Former Employee) –  Sainte-Dorothée Laval, QC6 September 2015
For me , I work like if it was my own company , I really put my 100% in everything I do! I like working either alone or with a team. I work really hard because for me its really important so I will be happy when I get my paycheck! The most enjoyable part of this job was working with a team that was like a family for me. I've learn a lot and I keep on learning every day.
Pros
Respect the break time
Cons
12hours a day is kind of to much for me
Customer Service Centered
Caissière (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 July 2014
Great atmosphere, the job focuses on customer experience which is all I care about.
Pros
Flexible hours
Nice place to work at
Cashier Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Shawinigan,Quebec11 June 2014
take time to train - management always nice - teach you more if you request
Gain experience as first job
cashier (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC13 February 2014
flexible hours, management friendly. Gain experience and move on.
very productive and nice place to work
Boucher (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC11 February 2014
Very nice place to work, with a nice co- workers,. A normal day at work, always busy i start very arly in the morning at 6:00 am and normal finish at 3 :00 pm or more.Just depend of the schedule of my week 38 hure per week and sometime over time ,i learnd a lot special work ,responsability and puntuality expecial when you work with meat you have to pay atention because you work with dangers tools sauchas nife and saw very sharps and i have to be productive all day .i have 2 brakes of 15 minute and 1 houre lunch time i love to improve my self to diferent tipe of job im very fast lerned .i know how to work in team my very hardest part of work was learnd french but i did my best and the most enjoyable par was that all my co-workes help me out .im looking for new hoportunity improve my self every day is my gold,and looking for a new carrear .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
low salary
Fun place to work
customer service, stock boy (Former Employee) –  Pierrefonds, QC4 January 2014
Super C was a fun place to work, hours were stable and management was good.
progress learning exprience
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 March 2013
i learn to be determind.. motivated..my communication skills advance better in both language.. more tust worthy working with money as a cashier year.. work there for 2 years before i quit ..
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Super C. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval