Sunwing Vacations

Sunwing Vacations Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Reservation agent
Reservation Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 17, 2014
I would take incoming calls from passenger’s and travel agent and assist them with existing bookings or new reservations. I
Great place to work with chance to stay see the World!
Customer service agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 23, 2012
Pros: cheap travel and discounted flights, smal office so get to know fellow co workers
Cons: the pay in slow season is low and hard to live off of
I work as a reservation agent in Sunwings Call Centre. It's great because I have the opportunity to talk to both public and Agents to help them find "the perfect destination get a way" While helping others find their way, I too get to explore these destinations to help serve our customers better! This job also takes lots of paitence, which is a good – more... thing I have, and has high and fast call volume so I have learned to work at a fast pace!! – less

September 26, 2012

Hello, i am considering in applying at sunwing for the same postion as you. just wondering how the hours are and if you are allowed to choose part time or full time? and also how is the interview process?

Great workplace
ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 4, 2012
Very good work environment. Management is excellent and there is work/life balance.Everone is treated with respectand dignity which has resulted in a focused unified team of individuals all working towards common goals.