Sunwing Vacations

Sunwing Vacations Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace, good benefits, nice people.
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 15, 2015
Love the job, the workplace, lots of staff activities multiple times a month. Very nice atmosphere and fun coworkers. Good travel benefits but the salary is so-so.
An Average Day In The Office
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 10, 2015
A typical day in the office would be starting at 9am and working individually on the claims we receive. During the time we are working on the claims, we are also working with our problem solving skills, and providing excellent customer service to our clients. Our office is not a call center, but we do receive many calls that we must attend, in order to keep our clients satisfied.

The department I currently work for is very team oriented. Everyone provides each other with great assistance when needed.

I do not think there is a hard part of the job, as there is a solution to almost everything. When I do need assistance, I go directly to my Senior Manager in order to come up with a solution.

During my time with my current employer, my writing skills have became stronger, as well as my interpersonal skills.

It is a very enjoyable place to work, as the work environment is very easy going. My colleagues are also very friendly.

By the end of the work day, we are required to close a minimum of 8-10 files/claims. In my case, I usually close 15-20 per day.
Reservation agent
Reservation Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 17, 2014
I would take incoming calls from passenger’s and travel agent and assist them with existing bookings or new reservations. I
Productive and family oriented
Sales Centre Supervisors (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 12, 2014
The hardest part of the job was making sure that all the clients were answered in a restricted time frame according to the standards established by the company.

The people we work with are great and it makes the day very enjoyable.

My typical day at work is answering calls, helping my team, handling escalated calls, manage employees in all assets.
Great workplace
ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 4, 2012
Very good work environment. Management is excellent and there is work/life balance.Everone is treated with respectand dignity which has resulted in a focused unified team of individuals all working towards common goals.