Sunwing Vacations Employee Review

View all Sunwing Vacations reviews

Great place to work with chance to stay see the World!
Customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 August 2012
I work as a reservation agent in Sunwings Call Centre. It's great because I have the opportunity to talk to both public and Agents to help them find "the perfect destination get a way" While helping others find their way, I too get to explore these destinations to help serve our customers better! This job also takes lots of paitence, which is a good thing I have, and has high and fast call volume so I have learned to work at a fast pace!!
Pros
cheap travel and discounted flights, smal office so get to know fellow co workers
Cons
the pay in slow season is low and hard to live off of

Other Sunwing Vacations Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 November 2017
people are great, nice travel perks. fun company to work for if youre in the right department. if you love what you do and find a good job in the company you will love sunwing.
Call Centre Agent
Tour Operator - Reservations Department (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 October 2017
The perks are good. You make a lot of money from your hourly rate plus your incentives. I think they're doing the incentives right for their employees since the high volume everyday calls are highly stressful. But the team is well managed and everyone helps each other up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sunwing Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.