Sunwing Vacations

Sunwing Vacations Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
An Average Day In The Office
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 10, 2015
A typical day in the office would be starting at 9am and working individually on the claims we receive. During the time we are working on the claims, we are also working with our problem solving skills, and providing excellent customer service to our clients. Our office is not a call center, but we do receive many calls that we must attend, in order to keep our clients satisfied.

The department I currently work for is very team oriented. Everyone provides each other with great assistance when needed.

I do not think there is a hard part of the job, as there is a solution to almost everything. When I do need assistance, I go directly to my Senior Manager in order to come up with a solution.

During my time with my current employer, my writing skills have became stronger, as well as my interpersonal skills.

It is a very enjoyable place to work, as the work environment is very easy going. My colleagues are also very friendly.

By the end of the work day, we are required to close a minimum of 8-10 files/claims. In my case, I usually close 15-20 per day.
Reservation agent
Reservation Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 17, 2014
I would take incoming calls from passenger’s and travel agent and assist them with existing bookings or new reservations. I
Productive and family oriented
Sales Centre Supervisors (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 12, 2014
The hardest part of the job was making sure that all the clients were answered in a restricted time frame according to the standards established by the company.

The people we work with are great and it makes the day very enjoyable.

My typical day at work is answering calls, helping my team, handling escalated calls, manage employees in all assets.
Great place to work with chance to stay see the World!
Customer service agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 23, 2012
Pros: cheap travel and discounted flights, smal office so get to know fellow co workers
Cons: the pay in slow season is low and hard to live off of
I work as a reservation agent in Sunwings Call Centre. It's great because I have the opportunity to talk to both public and Agents to help them find "the perfect destination get a way" While helping others find their way, I too get to explore these destinations to help serve our customers better! This job also takes lots of paitence, which is a good thing I have, and has high and fast call volume so I have learned to work at a fast pace!!

September 26, 2012

Hello, i am considering in applying at sunwing for the same postion as you. just wondering how the hours are and if you are allowed to choose part time or full time? and also how is the interview process?

Great workplace
ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 4, 2012
Very good work environment. Management is excellent and there is work/life balance.Everone is treated with respectand dignity which has resulted in a focused unified team of individuals all working towards common goals.