Sunwing Vacations

Sunwing Vacations Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and family oriented
Sales Centre Supervisors (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 12, 2014
The hardest part of the job was making sure that all the clients were answered in a restricted time frame according to the standards established by the company.

The people we work with are great and it makes the day very enjoyable.

My typical day at work is answering calls, helping my team, handling escalated calls, manage employees in all assets.
Great place to work with chance to stay see the World!
Customer service agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 23, 2012
Pros: cheap travel and discounted flights, smal office so get to know fellow co workers
Cons: the pay in slow season is low and hard to live off of
I work as a reservation agent in Sunwings Call Centre. It's great because I have the opportunity to talk to both public and Agents to help them find "the perfect destination get a way" While helping others find their way, I too get to explore these destinations to help serve our customers better! This job also takes lots of paitence, which is a good – more... thing I have, and has high and fast call volume so I have learned to work at a fast pace!! – less

September 26, 2012

Hello, i am considering in applying at sunwing for the same postion as you. just wondering how the hours are and if you are allowed to choose part time or full time? and also how is the interview process?

Great workplace
ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 4, 2012
Very good work environment. Management is excellent and there is work/life balance.Everone is treated with respectand dignity which has resulted in a focused unified team of individuals all working towards common goals.