At Sunwing, the difference is evident in our quality service provided by our Cabin Crew. If you would like to become a Flight Attendant, we’d like to hear from you! If you possess the following qualifications, please submit your resume with return e-mail address no later than August 17th, 2014.
- Deliver exceptional In-flight customer service
- Enforce emergency and safety procedures consistent with all Transport Canada regulations and company policies
- Provide direction and assistance during emergencies
- Operate safety and emergency equipment
- Provide first aid when required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service experience an asset
- Fluency in both official languages a definite asset
- Team player
- Willingness to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays and to travel on a consistent basis
- Must successfully complete a six week training program
- Medically fit to meet all the physical requirements of the position
- Possess a valid Canadian passport
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.