At Sunwing, the difference is evident in our quality service provided by our Cabin Crew. If you would like to become a Flight Attendant, we’d like to hear from you! If you possess the following qualifications, please submit your resume with return e-mail address no later than August 17th, 2014.
- Deliver exceptional In-flight customer service
- Enforce emergency and safety procedures consistent with all Transport Canada regulations and company policies
- Provide direction and assistance during emergencies
- Operate safety and emergency equipment
- Provide first aid when required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service experience an asset
- Fluency in both official languages a definite asset
- Team player
- Willingness to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays and to travel on a consistent basis
- Must successfully complete a six week training program
- Medically fit to meet all the physical requirements of the position
- Possess a valid Canadian passport
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Sunwing Travel Group is one of Canada's largest vertically integrated travel companies. Celebrating almost 40 years as a successful tour...