POSITION: Quality Assurance Auditor
DEPARTMENT: Maintenance and Engineering
REPORTING TO: Quality Assurance Manager
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
- Ensure all historical technical records are complete and accurate, with respect to Airworthiness Directives (AD), major modifications (MOD) and structural repairs, to ensure compliance with airworthiness, regulatory and lease requirements.
- Ensure the validity, accuracy and completeness of all technical data entries in the Computerized Maintenance Tracking System (CMTS) to ensure compliance with data integrity requirements.
- Review completed paperwork packages, with respect to the accomplishment of Airworthiness Directives, MODs and repairs, to ensure the Dirty Finger Print (DFP) record is complete and accurate to support airworthiness and regulatory compliance.
- Review records pertinent to modifications and repairs and co-ordinate with Technical Support to verify accuracy & completeness.
- Review Dent & Buckle chart entries within the CMTS and co-ordinate with related departments / personnel to verify data accuracy and completeness.
- Review CMTS entries, with respect to AD, SB, repair, MOD and heavy maintenance check accomplishment, to verify data accuracy and completeness.
- Review CMTS generated reports and summaries to verify accuracy and completeness.
- Audit base maintenance check packages for compliance to airworthiness requirements including a complete record of repairs, MODs, ADs, SBs and part changes accomplished.
- Perform regular surveillance audits of day-to-day CMTS entries to ensure continued CMTS data integrity.
- Perform regular surveillance audits of maintenance being done at Sunwing as well as other contracted maintenance facilities.
- Provide assistance and training where necessary, to maintenance personnel to promote excellence in compliance with technical record keeping requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Holder of an M2 or E category AME licence or related experience to support an equivalent level of knowledge.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a maintenance environment with adequate knowledge on technical records, airworthiness and regulatory requirements.
- A minimum of 2 years previous Supervisory experience in a Technical Record keeping, Quality Control or Auditing role.
- Basic knowledge on Canadian Aviation Regulations with respect to technical record keeping, air worthiness requirements and quality assurance would be an asset.
- Proficiency in AMOS or a similar Computerized Maintenance Tracking System (CMTS).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume and cover letter with the job title in the subject line. We would like to thank all that apply, however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.
At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Sunwing Travel Group is one of Canada's largest vertically integrated travel companies. Celebrating almost 40 years as a successful tour...