Sunwest Screen Graphics Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Fast-pace/independent work environment
CSR (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBApril 12, 2016
Pros: Shared "free lunch" once a month, pay $5 into it.
Cons: Not knowing of mistakes until they are further out.
Management was great/understanding, co-workers were as helpful as they could be (with their own workload being hectic). I felt like I would get confidant in completing my workload/feel good about my work done, only to be told later in the week/the following week I did something wrong while completing it. It was very enjoyable, until the mistakes added up.
Not Recommended
Graphic Artist (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 3, 2015
Pros: Fun work, casual atmosphere
Cons: Everything else
Fun and exciting place to work at first, but once something goes wrong, all the blame shifts to the newest employee, even if they're still in training. Co workers will not hesitate to throw others under the bus, and everyone is in it for themselves. No raises, and nearly minimum wage for a job that requires a good education and college level diploma. Don't waste your time.
Very fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 2, 2013
There is always something to do in the office here, it made the days feel like they went by really fast. This is a large wholesale distributor therefore I used alot of different types of reports and programs to help me enter in as many orders as possible.
Poor pay, great benefits, not much of future.
Printer (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBDecember 12, 2012
Pros: benefits
Cons: constant pestering for overtime, poor salary
I worked for this company for 10 years, and was locked into a position there with no chance for movement within the company. Though the fellow co-workers were great the never ceasing demand for overtime was the only thing as brutal as the pay. Not a great career choice.