make the difference...
Licensed Practical Nurse Team Lead – Full Time
Would you enjoy working with seniors? Are you a caring individual who demonstrates respect for your residents, their family members and colleagues?
Sunrise Village is a supportive living residence in Camrose, Alberta. We are happy to offer an opportunity for LPN’s to work within their full scope of practice in a homelike environment providing quality care to our residents. The LPN Team Lead role will require the successful candidate possess the following:
- Graduate of a recognized LPN program & active registration as an LPN with CLPNA
- Completed coursework in physical assessment and pharmacology
- Current BCLS certification
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication & multitasking skills
- Gerontology nursing preferred
- Ability to function well in a team centered environment
- Clear criminal record check and immunizations up to date
- Mentorship experience preferred
If you feel you possess the skills listed above and the ability to provide a leadership role to Health Care Aides and help create a positive work environment while assisting our residents with their personal care needs and general activities of daily living Sunrise Village may be the employer for you. If you are a Licensed Practical Nurse who has strong critical thinking and problem solving skills and has the ability to prioritize to ensure the smooth delivery of nursing services please send your resume with covering letter to:
Sandra Huseby, RN
Sunrise Village Camrose
6821 50th Ave, Camrose, AB