As the Assignment Coordinator you will work with minimal direction providing scheduling support to the Administrator and department supervisors at Sunrise Village. Duties require a high level of flexibility, organization and professionalism. This position is part-time with the possibility of becoming full-time. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Minimum High School Diploma;
- Administrative support certificate from an approved business school/college preferred;
- Experience working in health care environment an asset;
- Advanced computer skills with various network and software applications: Microsoft office and Adobe;
- Ability to prepare spreadsheets and organizational charts;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
For more information on Sunrise Village please check our website at www.sunrisevillages.com
If this position describes you and you like a challenge, please submit your resume with cover letter to:
6821 - 50 Avenue
Camrose AB T4V 5G5
The successful applicant will be required to provide a clear criminal check.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sunrise Village supportive living residence offers independent to supportive living for seniors 60+ in a secure and home-like setting.