As the Assignment Coordinator you will work with minimal direction providing scheduling support to the Administrator and department supervisors at Sunrise Village. Duties require a high level of flexibility, organization and professionalism. This position is part-time with the possibility of becoming full-time. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Minimum High School Diploma;
- Administrative support certificate from an approved business school/college preferred;
- Experience working in health care environment an asset;
- Advanced computer skills with various network and software applications: Microsoft office and Adobe;
- Ability to prepare spreadsheets and organizational charts;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
For more information on Sunrise Village please check our website at www.sunrisevillages.com
If this position describes you and you like a challenge, please submit your resume with cover letter to:
6821 - 50 Avenue
Camrose AB T4V 5G5
The successful applicant will be required to provide a clear criminal check.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.